Just seen a clean GN in a new rap video....

Dont race bait me.. that has nothing to do with it.

Kids watch these vids And lots of these kids are kids till they are 30. most are loosers who steal to get what they want.
or have no coin to buy cars.

Look what the F & F did for GN's my recolection is prices started to drop after that movie with a fake GN did.

i`ve seen David Spade on a talk show talking about his GN and also watched a video of him driving one...hummm......... my value didnt go down

That is pretty hot. Nice seeing a GN in a video. And BTW PuertoRicans were driving TurboRegals before some people on this board were born:tongue:

But Puerto Rican or not: DON'T USE THE DAMN PULL STRAPS TO CLOSE THE DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is pretty hot. Nice seeing a GN in a video. And BTW PuertoRicans were driving TurboRegals before some people on this board were born:tongue:

But Puerto Rican or not: DON'T USE THE DAMN PULL STRAPS TO CLOSE THE DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats common knowledge:tongue:

Thats a nice car, makes me want to get my stock rims back on that much more. I wonder if the owner is a member?
As for our cars be in videos, More exposure= more interest= more business for vendors= more parts available for me :D

They did us justice by showing a clean GN cruising down the avenue looking DAMN good:biggrin:

there just aint no good gangsta rap i can get into after biggy smalls and 2paq:frown: its all been crap to me since those 2 left us

Dont race bait me.. that has nothing to do with it.

Kids watch these vids And lots of these kids are kids till they are 30. most are loosers who steal to get what they want.
or have no coin to buy cars.

Look what the F & F did for GN's my recolection is prices started to drop after that movie with a fake GN did.

I agree with this, and it's not being racist. It's the cold, hard truth. If you don't believe it, you live under a F-ing rock.

Face it..... the vast majority of people who listen to this type of music also idolize the "gang banger"/ thug lifestyle.

Steal?..... $hit, they will kill to get what they want & not think twice about doing it. THIS INCLUDES people of all races.

Putting ANY model of "hot" car in a video or on TV where this type of scum can see it, makes that model of car even more desirable to them.

I do my best to keep myself, my family & my GN out of a neighborhood where this type of activity takes place.

there just aint no good gangsta rap i can get into after biggy smalls and 2paq:frown: its all been crap to me since those 2 left us

Rap DIED IN 2004!!!! now its a bunch of pop Rhianna, Kelly Clarkson, B**ch Rap. Only A few good artists are putting out good albums

I agree with this, and it's not being racist. It's the cold, hard truth. If you don't believe it, you live under a F-ing rock.

Face it..... the vast majority of people who listen to this type of music also idolize the "gang banger"/ thug lifestyle.

Steal?..... $hit, they will kill to get what they want & not think twice about doing it. THIS INCLUDES people of all races.

Putting ANY model of "hot" car in a video or on TV where this type of scum can see it, makes that model of car even more desirable to them.

I do my best to keep myself, my family & my GN out of a neighborhood where this type of activity takes place.

hmmm.... my car is both loved and feared in my neighborhood.

Rap DIED IN 2004!!!! now its a bunch of pop Rhianna, Kelly Clarkson, B**ch Rap. Only A few good artists are putting out good albums

wtf happend in 2004?

rap didnt die in one year or with one person. It died because the hardcore rappers wanted more money and took it more to the middle to attract a wider audience. snoop doog is a perfect example.

i stop caring about rap when they stopped talking about 64s, peelin caps, drinkin old E and bangin hoes.

wtf happend in 2004?

rap didnt die in one year or with one person. It died because the hardcore rappers wanted more money and took it more to the middle to attract a wider audience. snoop doog is a perfect example.

i stop caring about rap when they stopped talking about 64s, peelin caps, drinkin old E and bangin hoes.

i say it died in 2004 when these pop singers started to rise. There was good rap music before 2004 that wasnt about gangbangin, or tappin A$$....
youve got the pharcyde, heavy D, DJ Jazzy Jeff, DJ Kool, Nas, Nivea, BBD, And several more MC's

2pac, Nas, and alot of other "hardcore gangsta rappers" were more "poets" telling a story or a struggle. West Coast rap was about G'z Hoes, Locs, peelin caps, drinkin 40s.

College Dropout Was the LAST good album IMO.

i hate anything except west coast and old school no limit.. i dont even really like tupac.. the only stuff i liked from him is when he was on death row. i'll take brotha lynch, spice 1, dj quik, etc...all day over east coast garbage. the only person thats even close right now is jeezy, game and lil eazy..wacka flacka aint bad either.

i hate anything except west coast and old school no limit.. i dont even really like tupac.. the only stuff i liked from him is when he was on death row. i'll take brotha lynch, spice 1, dj quik, etc...all day over east coast garbage. the only person thats even close right now is jeezy, game and lil eazy..wacka flacka aint bad either.

I like pretty much everything pac put out. All these new rappers today... well... suck. Brotha Lynch hung is good (the virus is the best one) Woka Foka, eeh I dunno, DJ quick for sure. The game used to be a stripper, jeezy is kinda gay IMO. Kanye West is one of my favorites as well along with the wu-tang clan and other artists as well.

my favorite
YouTube - Brotha Lynch Hung-Westside Dirty South

2 things

1) I CRINGED when he grabbed that pull strap on that clean T-top GN!!!

2) this guy isn't bad....I'm not a fan of rap...but I enjoyed this one....

Kanye West is decent but he's a racist so I could care less what he has to say.

i was about to say kanye is a racist piece of garbage... i could do without him if someone rolled up and popped him in the dome.

who cares if game used to strip... he aint doin it now. dr dre used to wear dresses..