Just seen a clean GN in a new rap video....

i was about to say kanye is a racist piece of garbage... i could do without him if someone rolled up and popped him in the dome.

who cares if game used to strip... he aint doin it now. dr dre used to wear dresses..

LMFAO... yeah eazy-E had him in a dress in one of his vids. I like kanye west because In his earlier albums I can relate to alot of things that were happening in my life. After His mom died, his music went down the toilet, and then that whole Taylor Swift incedent, both of them needed to be Bi**h Slapped nice n hard.

'cause she likes it that way.:biggrin:

DAMN you beat me to it:D:D no she just sucks. Kanye West Said that Beyonce had the best single hit, single ladies which was one of the WORST songs ive ever heard. Kanye fcked up, Single Ladies was a bust, and swift just suks... IMO.

'cause she likes it that way.:biggrin:

i can imagine the response if people saw us driving our gns!

i love the shocked look when people find out i have one. they expect me to have a camry.

my rap career is ready to explode any minute...if i could just find my mic!

i can imagine the response if people saw us driving our gns!

i love the shocked look when people find out i have one. they expect me to have a camry.

my rap career is ready to explode any minute...if i could just find my mic!

thats funny....!

83 turbo,

did you just put that in your sig?

ive had that song in my head all day for some reason

83 turbo,

did you just put that in your sig?

ive had that song in my head all day for some reason

One Mic by Nas... One of the best ever. Ive had it up for about 3 or more days. The lyrics really tell the truth.

East coast has nothing on the west coast. Jay-Z, Biggy and NAS and that's about it. I'd say I liked more of the ATL area guys than I do East coast. Just about any song with a Lil Jon beat was good.

Most of the new stuff is garbage like the crunk garbage that gets all the air time around here. Thankful for XM backspin.

But rap is still owned by Dre, Eazy-E, DJ Quick, Mack 10, WC, Nate Dog. All the west coast stuff from years ago. Anything about guns, girls and cars.

That is pretty hot. Nice seeing a GN in a video. And BTW PuertoRicans were driving TurboRegals before some people on this board were born:tongue:

But Puerto Rican or not: DON'T USE THE DAMN PULL STRAPS TO CLOSE THE DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That RITE!! Im one of them bought my first TR in 1985.;) I love my rock and my old R&B to not a fan of the new stuff, but back in the 70s &80s when i usto here my ROCK, the old GENERATION us to feel the same way .. TRUN THAT CRAP OF!!! YOU YOUNG GEN DON"T KNOW ABOUT REAL MUSIC!!:biggrin:I guess were now that OLD GENERATION..:biggrin:BUT life go's on..WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!:biggrin:

Just about any song with a Lil Jon beat was good.

Most of the new stuff is garbage like the crunk garbage that gets all the air time around here.

You just completely contradicted yourself because that's exactly what lil jon was 5 years ago. crunk garbage. That's exactly why we don't hear any of his music now. But your right that there really wasn't any other good east coast other than Jay-Z, Biggie, and Nas. I don't know if backspin is the same on sirius but for some reason on sirius it's called POP2K for whatever reason I don't know.

You just completely contradicted yourself because that's exactly what lil jon was 5 years ago. crunk garbage. That's exactly why we don't hear any of his music now. But your right that there really wasn't any other good east coast other than Jay-Z, Biggie, and Nas. I don't know if backspin is the same on sirius but for some reason on sirius it's called POP2K for whatever reason I don't know.

I think Sirius does have backspin but it's like channel 40 something where it's 64 on XM.

Lil Jon had some good club beats, not his own lyrics which I never liked. I would say SOME of his beats for the guys like Youngbloodz, E40 were good IMO... I thought were more club style music than the crunk music. Maybe it's just the newer style crunk music that I can't tolerate. If I could think of some of the artist names I would post them. I hear them at local basketball games and it gets on my nerves.

Funkmaster Flex is a car guy...my bet is he had a hand in putting the GN in this video.
I hate this guy for all of the over sized wheel promoding and his stupid as hell comments "scions look out i have a supercharged mustang":confused: AND he doesn't STF while he is DJ'ing. :mad:

Could it be from one of the "Red Hook Performance" guys???
I think thats where Joell is from(Red Hook)???

new rappers are cool but we still bump BIGGIE...thats fire right there :biggrin:....I`m feeling this song right now

If your "Mt. Rushmore" doesn't include Rakim then you have no clue. ERIC B. FOR PRESIDENT

always good to see a GN, and the guy can rap, it sounded pretty good as i SPEAK FLUENT EBONICS, :biggrin:, no seriously it was a good video.

I agree with this, and it's not being racist. It's the cold, hard truth. If you don't believe it, you live under a F-ing rock.

Face it..... the vast majority of people who listen to this type of music also idolize the "gang banger"/ thug lifestyle.

Steal?..... $hit, they will kill to get what they want & not think twice about doing it. THIS INCLUDES people of all races.

Putting ANY model of "hot" car in a video or on TV where this type of scum can see it, makes that model of car even more desirable to them.

I do my best to keep myself, my family & my GN out of a neighborhood where this type of activity takes place.

HMM That why they cancel the [NBC SHOW LIFE] it had aTR ..