Just put down 573rwhp/640ft lbs with a 6265

So sorry guys - it's just so damn hot down here in San Antonio, I hate to take the car and beat the $hit out of it - it should cool down just a bit next month.

I guess I could put 2-3 gallons of 116 in it to make sure we're safe? I'm not getting any knock at 25+ psi but it just makes me nervous with the heat down here.

MAF issues are resolved. Next is to install this new steering gear box and a Jeep shaft.

Car is absolutely a blast to drive on the street though - you wouldn't know it wasn't stock until you put your foot in it.

So sorry guys - it's just so damn hot down here in San Antonio, I hate to take the car and beat the $hit out of it - it should cool down just a bit next month.

I guess I could put 2-3 gallons of 116 in it to make sure we're safe? I'm not getting any knock at 25+ psi but it just makes me nervous with the heat down here.

MAF issues are resolved. Next is to install this new steering gear box and a Jeep shaft.

Car is absolutely a blast to drive on the street though - you wouldn't know it wasn't stock until you put your foot in it.

You can spray more meth when its hot as hell out and it will offset the ambient temps somewhat. I wouldnt start mixing fuels. Either all or nothing.

About 21 months since the original post and still no track time!? Maybe he sold the car or had health problems.

"Qwik" tips the scales at 3840 or so with me in it at 220. Rwhp numbers are probably in the low 500's if I had to guess. 600rwhp is bottom tens in a heavy car.
1421324569888.jpg

Last edited:
M
What do these cars weigh to need almost 600hp to run a 10? Must be a lot.
Mine was 3550-3600 and ran 9.96. Most I saw on the Dyno was 580whp. Probably was a tick over 600 on the 9.96 pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are heavy huh. We put a supercharged L67 into the 10s. 10.79@126mph to be exact with 460rwhp @ 3600lb plus me at 180lbs. I guess all dyno's are different. The car was 1700kg factory optioned but we had seats out etc.