Just for fun

bobs84ttype

top plate.jpg

Bob, very, very nice and detailed work. Have you had a chance to break in and run her down the 1/8 or 1/4?

no times or numbers yet. will post them when i do.... just driving on the street it has no traction at part throttle with an open diff. I am working on a posi rear end now. hoping to get on the track in spring to see what it does.

I feel your pain on open rear (well not so open, my late uncle shimmed it tight - old dirt tracker trick). I am considering a SPARTAN locker (325.00) over the LOCKRITE (295.00), both can be setup with simple tools. But I am on the fence for a AUBURN (399.00), but it will have to be installed for a additional cost(125-150.00). I am now thinking that the locker would be scary doing a doughnut. From a G-Machine perspective, the locker could be very scare.... especially around corners...

I would be very interested in your performance with the ported intake . Is this the big buck intake or just one they ported? Does it still have the plenum divider in it? Any ideas on the flow information they claim? See ya! John