just another ford...

t-typeAlex

burnout king
Last friday night i was on my way home from leaving hard rock. i was kinda tired(it was 4am) and was drivin like a granny when i stoped at the light and a supercharged mustang pulled up next to me..like i said i was tired and didnt feel like tryin him..so the light turns green and he just jumps on it so i follow up behind him. we got door to door and we were doin about 40 so he hits it to run..for a quick second i was like no dont waist gas but my foot and hands said YES!! so i drop it back into 2nd and start pullin him..i had about 2 cars on him when trafic came up fast lol so now he is lookin at my car tryin to find out what kind of car i have..we come up to the next light and no one in front of us..so now im in kill mode and start to brake boost at the light:D light changes and we both spin hard off the line(dam street tires) i pulled 2 cars in front by the time i hit 2nd then kept on goin:cool: by the time i let out he was a good 5 or 6 cars back. when we got to the next light i made my turn and gave him a good try wave as he was still in shock that a little v6 20year old car left him like he was still in nutral..

that made up for the 50 bucks i lost playin cards at hard rock;)

Sweet Kill

Don't you just love it when they have that hurt look of disappointment knowing that a brick just layed them out? Sweet kill. What year was that Ferd?

sorry my computer was down...
nothin much..just some ported heads,new cam,42.5 inj,and a te49 turbo

A stock 5.0 stang with a rinky dink blower huffing 6 pounds of boost can run a 12.6 all day long. From the mods you said you have on your car, it should have been a really close race, so that wasn't a bad kill at all.

A stock 5.0 stang with a rinky dink blower huffing 6 pounds of boost can run a 12.6 all day long. From the mods you said you have on your car, it should have been a really close race, so that wasn't a bad kill at all.

ya its always fun puttin them back in there spot with a 22 year old car:cool: