June 7th - unofficial shootout

I'm still uncertain! I leaning towards "Yes, I can make it" I wont know till I'm done with my project at Turtle Bay.

**edit**
went to Turtle Bay today (5/20/03) and...this happend. :D

Wouldn't mind trying, not sure yet.....gotta do some tuning.:)
When do you need to know by jackson??
I still have a few bugs to work out!

Originally posted by 84tt
Wouldn't mind trying, not sure yet.....gotta do some tuning.:)
When do you need to know by jackson??
I still have a few bugs to work out!

By the middle of next week?

I have a pair of new GN emblems...I could put them on the camaro...hehe would that make it a buick?

Shucks...

Too bad everyones working or their cars aren't ready. Can we still run with less than 8 cars?

Re: Shucks...

Originally posted by GNZero
Too bad everyones working or their cars aren't ready. Can we still run with less than 8 cars?

I just e-mailed Ernie at HFPC and waiting for a reply. Les might not make it on this race :( . We still need to get 3 more guys to run with us.

Do you need to cut the car count back to 6? If so, we can do that. Also, call the guy with the 8 second Buick. Once you confirm that we need to cut the number to 6, I'll let everyone else know.

Originally posted by pcpony1
call the guy with the 8 second Buick.

I was joking on that one :D . Anyways he's going to sit out on this race :( . I'll let you know by next week if we can't get 8.

Originally posted by Turtle TR
I'm still uncertain! I leaning towards "Yes, I can make it" I wont know till I'm done with my project at Turtle Bay.

**edit**
went to Turtle Bay today (5/20/03) and...this happend. :D

there is a(are) good reason(s) to miss a race....

haha...I dunno how long they're staying. Prolly till the end of this month :rolleyes: I've gone back there and they were taking pictures in the lagoon :D AWSOME!

Sorry I can't be there supporting the Buicks, I'll be at the IXS checking out the uuhhh uuhhh uuhhh cars;) :eek: :D :D

Jackson, need to know if your number of racers is 6 or 8. Please let me know asap. Thanks.