June 7th - unofficial shootout

Yeah, I know, Geoff has it now...:( kinda wished I kept it, but other priorities (like a Harley) and the SS was coming out of the paint shop and no where to keep it covered, something had to go...the Buick went... 'sokay , there will be another in the furture, (hopefully the one with the fender frares and the louvers<grin>)

Rob

Originally posted by pcpony1
My opinion:

IS-like Danny said, needs some time for their members to get back from defending our country. And to work on their cars.

EFI Unlimited-don't know them. Hear that they like to hangout and cruise. Not many 1/4 mile racers.

Camaro Club of Hawaii-same as EFI.

Perhaps something can be done later in the year to include more clubs, especially IS.

There are several of us in EFI that race. Most of the racers are off island. We have a few quick cars though. A few camaros, a Z06 and another Supra besides me are always at the track.....

if your club can muster up 8 cars....ill ask ernie to also consider efi unlimted for a 4 club match up...

Ernie............

A good friend of ours that have a "non turbo" Buick want to join us on this race. Will this be ok?

His name is Nelson Ho and he has a 8 sec non turbo Buick :D

No need ask. Just bring. :D It's a buick..that's all that matters. If he like..he can race the GS too :p while his brother pilots the Regal. Killing two birds with one stone.

As long as it's a streetcar, go for it. I'll be collecting $40 from each team on the night of the race. We will have food for the racers and trophies for the teams. BSM will be sponsoring one or the other.

OK, that sucks!:eek: I see no reason why this unofficial event should be limited to Street Cars. This should be a run what your brung event. But it's not too late for Nelson to Temperarily Register and Insure the car.

Jackson...do you know if Les is going to make this one?

You know what, I don't care. Bring it down. The other teams will be driving their cars down. If they want to complain, so be it. You guys decide. It's your team.

Chris.......

This is an event that that is planned by Ernie (pcpony). Unofficial or not he has the decisions on this event. He make all the plans, get the food and then trophies for the teams.

Not to leave anyone out like Robert and Nelson on this but if its a "Buick" bring it down. But in this case streetable or not that's not our decision. If there is any conplains or problems you know who's they going to see (Ernie).

So anyways it 2 week till the race. Need to know who's in........

Need 8 guys and one being a alternate. This time we need one fast Buick like Les to help us keep up on the top.

OK, that sucks!

Take it easy Chris....:)

You hot air guys always blowing air......You gotta get a intercooler and chill.....:D

Stay cool and bring um all down. It's only for fun anyway.

Ernie, I didnt mean it as a complaint..though it sounded as one. But it's your call..you're organizing it...we'll do watever. If John Force wanted to race his Ford Sponcered Funny car on behalf of you guys or IS...I for one wouldnt care. I'm there just to have fun. I didnt complain that I had the slowest car out there at the last meet. If I've come off on the wrong foot about cars being "street cars"...I apoligize.

?????????

Are we the only ones brave enough to race these guys? :confused:

LOL. :D Just kidding! So where is everybody? Geoff? Charlie? Chris? Dean? Les? Bill? John? Clint? Steve? Gay? Robbie? Tom? Manny? Tyler? Koa? Nelson? Carey? David? Gareth? Jay? Ivan? Denny? Cale? Jeff? Wes? I thought you guys had fast cars? Hahaha. Just kidding again....

C'mon guys let's at least show up to the game!

Greg
(I'm not ashamed to get my ass whooped in public)

I have to work, so.........

Not this time.

I might race on either the 30th (so that Guy can race too) or the 31st.

The TA-49 is FINALLY in!! :D