John Craig

ChrisCairns

Lemme tell you guys who get your turbos built somewhere else.....

I ordered a new turbo from John for my illegal TSM engine. When it came it had the wrong V-band on it.

It had the wrong V-band on it because I ordered the wrong one for my downpipe. I shipped it back and John put the correct V-band on the housing and shipped it back to me AT NO CHARGE.

Now keep in mind I ordered the wrong one. It was my error and they changed it and even paid the freight back to me without charging me anything. These guys not only stand behind any errors they make, they also stand behind the customer's errors. :)

I just want to publicly say thanks to John and his gang there at Limit Engineering. And to suggest to other's that they should start to use his services.

John Craig and the Limit Engineering crew are #1 in my book.

They REPLACED a turbo for me that was a weak maybe for warrantee coverage. There were signs that something foreign was ingested by the turbo and caused it to be completely ruined...housing and all!!! They simply instructed me to clean my intercooler as there maybe metal in it and told me that could hurt my motor, then they had me check over a few things to be sure that everything was OK and they REPLACED my turbo. John even said that normally he wouldn't cover this under warrantee but it had been rebuilt by them within a year so he did it for me. I don't care if the guy never posts here I'm his customer for life!!!

I only bought a rebuild kit from John. I just sent the center section out to him today for balancing.

John is DaMan:D

Ron

Thanks also go out to John Craig for sponsoring the TSM Point Series...which is full of "legal TSM" cars. ;)

A long time ago my less than 1000 mile TA49 turbo developed an oil seal leak. Called Armstrong, cause I bought it from him, and in about 5 seconds he told me to call John Craig...Red didn't want to be involved in the least.

Called John who advised that the seals installed by Garrett were junk and to send it back for a "floating" seal. Got back a brand new TA49 with a floating seal...no charge. It never leaked again.

That kind of stuff is first rate....hope to meet him some day.

Bob Kolhouse

John Craig is the best!

Having own my T type since it was new I have tried numerous turbos form several vendors. The best ones have always been from John. When I did not listen to him or went to someone else my performance went the wrong way.

He will work with you and stand behind his products.

:cool:

Ive entrusted the job of upgrading the Turbo in my 95 Saab 900se to John at Limit Engineering. After reading this post I cant wait to install it on my car and take her for a run.:cool:

Limit Engineering is cutting my compressor covers for $40 a piece when everyone else wants $100!

plus they said it will ship out 2 days after they receive it

:)