It is time to let go...

gpadilla1071

Hello my fellow Virginian Turbo Buick fanatics! I figure I start here first before I post to Craigslist. I'm selling my '86 T-Type. Some of you may have seen it and for those who haven't; well is immaculate, but its solid and runs strong. Steve V has seen the car before. The car is not garaged, but its covered. I bought the car about 7 or 8 years ago. Wen I bought I replaced the exhaust, new MAF with translator, bushing for control arms, replaced ball joints, turbo was rebuilt, changed the starter and just received the power logger (not installed). Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to make it what I want it to be. I rather have some one that is willing to spend the time and enjoy the car. I drive it at least once a week just to make sure the fluids are running through. Anyhow, the price is $7K. However, I'm willing to listen to a reasonable offer that makes sense. Serious buyers only! I hope you all have a awesome Christmas and a Happy New Year!

German

Hello my fellow Virginian Turbo Buick fanatics! I figure I start here first before I post to Craigslist. I'm selling my '86 T-Type. Some of you may have seen it and for those who haven't; well is immaculate, but its solid and runs strong. Steve V has seen the car before. The car is not garaged, but its covered. I bought the car about 7 or 8 years ago. Wen I bought I replaced the exhaust, new MAF with translator, bushing for control arms, replaced ball joints, turbo was rebuilt, changed the starter and just received the power logger (not installed). Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to make it what I want it to be. I rather have some one that is willing to spend the time and enjoy the car. I drive it at least once a week just to make sure the fluids are running through. Anyhow, the price is $7K. However, I'm willing to listen to a reasonable offer that makes sense. Serious buyers only! I hope you all have a awesome Christmas and a Happy New Year!

German
I forgot to mention that I also bought the TA Headers about four months ago. The originals cracked beyond repair.
TType2.jpg

Last edited:
German post more pics...bottom of doors under side of floor pans..prone to rust with t tops....engine bay interior:) been about 4-5 years since I saw u last

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

German post more pics...bottom of doors under side of floor pans..prone to rust with t tops....engine bay interior:) been about 4-5 years since I saw u last
I know right! Anyhow tomorrow will be a great day to take pictures. :)

Nice looking car, From one Padilla to another I'd keep the car but that's just me.GLWS

I agree that's a pretty color. Been so long since I saw it I can't remember the particulars.

Dang.
At 7K - that's more than a decent deal.
The big unknown is what lie below the t channels - but at 7 K - still.
Blimey.

If it wasn't for those t tops I'd snatch it up.