Is 2 girls 1 cup worth watching?

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
I know it's an old one, but I've just become aware of this video by watching reaction videos on youtube. The reactions are really funny, but I get the impression this is a really gross video. Has anyone watched it and was it worth it? Or, should it be avoided so that my young impressionable mind, well, you know, maybe not so young,... won't be scared for the rest of my life? :confused:
I know I can always count on the best advice from the people at TB.com.

2 girls on cup is one of the sickest videos I have ever seen. If you like girls eating poo, then this video might be for you. If not , don't watch it. Now I can say one thing for sure, kids-in-sanbox.com is the worst video ever. I'm not going to say what it is. Anyways so don, don't watch it.

I about horked up my lunch when I watched the crap a couple years ago....Good Lord Amighty!!! :eek:

My favorite reaction....

(NWS b/c of a few f-bombs)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oSdPHUGU3A&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Well, I got real curious and found a site and read the disclaimers, warnings, and a short description of the video that seemed to be written in a manner to be someone's last ditch effort to make you NOT want to watch the video. I should have video taped my reaction from just reading the description. :eek: Holy Smoke!
I must admit that I chickened out. I don't think I would handle it very well with those images in my mind. Some things are just not meant to be seen, IMHO!

Well, I got real curious and found a site and read the disclaimers, warnings, and a short description of the video that seemed to be written in a manner to be someone's last ditch effort to make you NOT want to watch the video. I should have video taped my reaction from just reading the description. :eek: Holy Smoke!
I must admit that I chickened out. I don't think I would handle it very well with those images in my mind. Some things are just not meant to be seen, IMHO!

Maybe if they crapped out a finished downforce wing for ya Donnie.... it may be worth watching

Maybe if they crapped out a finished downforce wing for ya Donnie.... it may be worth watching
Now you're talking. You could have fooled me and said that's what happened and I might have watched it. Thanks for not taking advantage of my soft spot.

So be honest. Those that have watched the video without hiding your eyes, has it changed your sex life? Or did you just react like the dog in the above posted video? LMAO!

I like the one reaction video with the oriental guy just sitting there and taking it all in. No reaction at all.
And the girls reactions to watching the video, hacking and looking like their lunch is coming up for another chewin. Too funny.