Is 2 girls 1 cup worth watching?

I think it is stage poo. Looks like Rocky Road ice cream, they just stuff each other like canolis! Mentally scarring for sure.

Way beyond my pay grade!!!!!!

after reading the reviews, I chickend out, I pretty open minded, but I'll draw the line at that.
I feel thats sick, BUT... MOST OTHER STUFF IS FAIR GAME!
ha ha ha .

I think it is stage poo. Looks like Rocky Road ice cream, they just stuff each other like canolis! Mentally scarring for sure.
LOL! Canolis. Man, that's got to be one very sick video.
Mentally scarring. That's exactly what I was worried about.

So, has anyone cornered an unaware family member or friend and set them up to watch this video so you could observe the horror in their faces?

Was anyone, maybe the victim of such trickery?

should you watch two girls and one cup???:eek:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ce_kEWwJx1w[/YOUTUBE]

It is freakin nasty and sick... Anyone that gets turned on by it is F'd in the head...

It is CHIT, DO DO, CRAP, #2, Poop, etc....

I would become a monk if sex had to include that...

I clicked onto it years ago when nobody new what it was yet and jokers were linking it in forums like this one. The second I figured out was going on I couldn't click off of it fast enough. I can gut a deer no problem but, people crap and vomit gross me out.

I prefer a video, 2 girls 1 dick.............mine!:biggrin:
Being stuffed like canolis, I'm sure. lol

That isn't a real fetish, is it? If it is, there are some real sick puppies out there.
I know #1 is a real fetish, but #2? Imagine the smell,... the taste,... OMgosh! The room during that video taping had to just wreak!!! So it's chunky like rocky road? Daaang.

I clicked onto it years ago when nobody new what it was yet and jokers were linking it in forums like this one. The second I figured out was going on I couldn't click off of it fast enough. I can gut a deer no problem but, people crap and vomit gross me out.

They vomit? Yeah, that's understandable after just eating what they did.

The reaction videos are funny as hell. :D

The actual video itself is f--ked up. :eek: There are others that are just as bad or worse. 2 Guys 1 Horse, for example.