Installation of new exhaust system

QuikRick

I'm going to have to have a new exhaust system installed on my '87 GN. I've ordered the new system (parts) from Summit Racing. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good muffler shop in the Dallas area to install the system for me? Maybe someone that installed your system or did some muffler work for you and you were happy with what they did. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thx Rick

I just did mine in my garage. Never did one before came out nice. Not to hard to do just take your time.

Exhaust is the one thing I’ve learned not to do myself. If you bring them the exhaust system, I’m sure any muffler shop can handle it. I would stand there and watch them do it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve installed exhaust systems in my garage on several different cars over the years. Definitely not rocket science. I’d encourage you to give it a go. I will say that the higher you can get the car in the air, the easier it is. I borrowed my buddy’s Quickjacks for the install on my wife’s Impala, recently. Made it a total cake job.

Take to a muffler/exhaust shop. If there's any unforeseen issues they are much better equipped to handle it the right way.