Innovative

TD2593

Grumpy
Ive been running a pair of Innovative dual bb 80's a couple of weeks ago I noticed that one of the turbos was beginning to tighten up a bit. No problem Ill send it back to Innovative. Im having a devil of a time with correspondence with Innovative. Ive called them several times and left messages and cannot get a response. I did finally get a hold of them this past friday and was supposed to get a return call with the status. Im scheduled to make exhibition runs in a couple of weeks and need to get something going. Has anyone else had experiences like this with Innovative ?

What's up Russell? Chris called a few minutes ago. Tommy's car put up a 6.08 at 115...1.40 short

I know Rick Head left Innovative and started Exile Turbo. Not sure what's going on there. If Rick is the guy that hooked you up with the turbo deal you got, you may have problems with them without his help.

Sounds good Dusty, Glad to see Tommy getting going. I may have to call Rick then. Whats sad is they have 10 passes on them. We took my junk to Bowling Green for testing and licensing runs and with a repaired Pump in the trans. I believe Im going to like the sprag in my converter.

Ive been running a pair of Innovative dual bb 80's a couple of weeks ago I noticed that one of the turbos was beginning to tighten up a bit. No problem Ill send it back to Innovative. Im having a devil of a time with correspondence with Innovative. Ive called them several times and left messages and cannot get a response. I did finally get a hold of them this past friday and was supposed to get a return call with the status. Im scheduled to make exhibition runs in a couple of weeks and need to get something going. Has anyone else had experiences like this with Innovative ?

I have read a couple other people having problems with Innovative.
It is too bad I never heard that stuff when Rick was running the show.

This is what Ive learned today. I finally get in touch with Innovative Turbo. They tell me Ive got a water contamination issue in my oil. This is upsetting to me as I always keep check on such things. So I go pull the filter and pull a sample out of the pan. No water issues at all just as I knew there wouldnt be. Im at a loss here. This particular turbo has always given me concerns since the initial install. It has always been on the tight side for a BB turbo. Here are some pics of the oil and filter as you can see there is ZERO water in the oil.
oilsample1mp9.jpg

oilsample2gq5.jpg

Sounds like they're just shuffling the blame back to you. It may look like you had water in the turbo's due to the humidity down here...we both know you don't have water problems.