Injectors?

turbotphilf

Gonna replace my aged 30# injectors but can't decide between green stripe or Delphi ? Both about the same price! Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Hard to beat a set of 60's and chip from Eric Marshall. (turbotweak.com) He really has it down to a science. I went from 42.5's to the 60's and the driveability, idle quality, etc was perfect. 60's will give you room to grow in case you go with a larger turbo or more boost later.

TurboTweak - Turbo Buick Custom Chips and Parts

Full Throttle Speed is another vendor that I am using for my mostly stock 87GN.
This link is for the injectors:
FULL THROTTLE SPEED - 60LB Fuel Injectors - Deka IV (Long)
This link is for the matching chip:
FULL THROTTLE SPEED - COMMAND SERIES CHIPS FOR TURBO BUICK
You will also need an adjustable fuel regulator:
FULL THROTTLE SPEED - BUICK ADJUSTABLE FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR
As a reminder, you must use hot-wire kit for any injectors upgrade. here is the link I used from Racetronix:
Racetronix - FPWH-006 - G7 Fuel Pump Wiring Harness
Also the upgrade fuel pump link:
Racetronix - G77 Fuel Pump Assembly - Kit Configuration Page
Hope this help

x3 on Turbo tweak chip and 60 lb injectors. Recently ordered from Turbo Tweak and recieved it in 4 days, thought that was quick with having to come across the border.

Chris

hello; How about an education on what the number of lbs.means in talking about injectors? From this post I guess stock is 30lbs and then they go up from there? I went to 42lbs. as needed for the 5.6 TT chip but how would a 60lb injector help in idle and drivability?
Please don't give me that do a search thing because "I don't what to and I don't have to" and that's a quote from a co-worker.
IBBY

i have had tt chips in both my cars. wouldnt buy anything else. they work flawlessly.

just purchased the e85 and 60lb inj combo for my 87 limited.

I have use ATR, Kenne Bell, Thrasher, Lubrant, Red's, Full Throttle and Turbo Tweak.
The Turbo Tweak and FT Bailey chips have been the best for me.
Currently I have a Commander from Full Throttle in my daily driver.
Bob did a great job and I am very happy with it. I have run 60lbs injectors
in my car for at least 5 years and I don't see a down side.