Injectors/MAF/ECU/Throttlebody/Digital Dash/GN Wheels and MORE!

Here are some of the pics that were requested. I've also added a few more parts.
I'll take $25 plus shipping for either of the air filter assemblies.
I also took pics of my Aeromotive A1000/FAST fuel pump and filter. I'll take $200 plus shipping for it.
The grill is in great shape, but upon close inspection, it looks like it is a chrome grill that has been painted.
The headlight bezels aren't broken, but they are rough around the edges. I'll take $35/ea for them plus shipping.
The front sway bar is in good shape. I'll take $40 for it, but prefer not to ship. I can deliver to BG next weekend.
I have an AC compressor with lines. It looks like an 85 model, but not positive. It spins good. I'll take $125 for compressor with lines.
The black wheelwell moldings are sold, but I'll take $15/ea for the chrome ones.
The stock intercooler is very nice. I'll take $100 for it with the plastic.
intercooler-1.jpg

compressor.jpg
fuelpump.jpg

swaybar.jpg
moldings.jpg
grill2.jpg

bezel2.jpg
bezel1.jpg

airfilter2.jpg

airfilter1.jpg

No. A local guy texted me before you had asked for them. Since he was first, I sold them to him. Thanks for your interest though.
No...actually you responded that you had two or three sets and I was awaiting pics and price shipped. Now you have one set...so let's keep it real. Thanks for wasting my time.

No...actually you responded that you had two or three sets and I was awaiting pics and price shipped. Now you have one set...so let's keep it real. Thanks for wasting my time.
I do have 10 separate moldings, but only 4 are black. Sorry about the misunderstanding.
Kevin