Injectors/MAF/ECU/Throttlebody/Digital Dash/GN Wheels and MORE!

Kevin87TurboT

How many can I own??
I have a bunch of parts that I can bring to Bowling Green to the GS Nationals or can ship some of them.
Aeromotive A1000/FAST fuel pump with filter and fittings. $200 plus shipping.

AC compressor. $125 plus shipping. See pics on page 2.

Up for sell is a set of 6 Blue top 36 lb/hr injectors. These are low mileage...less than 500 total miles. I'll take $100 shipped for these. SOLD

A stock MAF Sensor from my 87 GN. $50 shipped to your door. SOLD

Stock 87 ECU with 3 different chips for 36 lb injectors. $60 shipped for ECU with Chips. SOLD

Stock 87 GN Injectors $50 shipped.

Stock 87 GN Air cleaner assembly $25 + shipping.

Stock 87 Front sway bar. $45 + shipping.

Stock Digital Dash $100 + shipping. SOLD

Set of 4 stock 87 GN wheels. I've pictured the worst wheel. $300 + shipping.

GN turbo hood in primer. Very clean. $200. I prefer to not ship this one.

Front Fenders from 85 GN. Both are in primer. Very nice. $50/ea. I prefer not to ship.

Blacked out 85 GN Grill. $60 + shipping.

Stock 87 GN valve covers. $45 + shipping.

Original 87 Up pipe. $30 + shipping.

Stock GN front and rear Bumpers. I'd rate these an 8 out of 10. $45/ea. SOLD

GN Rear spoiler. $100 + shipping.

GN Headlight bezels. $50 per side + shipping. Reduced to $35/side. See pics on page 2.

Rear view mirror with Map Lights. $20 shipped.

I have two sets of blacked out wheel well moldings. $15/molding. SOLD.

Two sets of 8445 heads. $100/set. I prefer not to ship.

Very Lightweight Plastic High Beam headlights $15/ea.

1/2 plastic plenum spacer. $25 shipped.

This is a small listing...I have many more parts.

Here are a few pics.

All of the parts are located in Ripley, MS...60 miles southeast of Memphis, TN. I'll sell or entertain trades for other Buick parts. I'm looking for an intake manifold and plenum and ?

injectors.jpg

plenumspacer.jpg

MAF.jpg

buickecu.jpg

wheels.jpg

cluster.jpg

I need a digital dash too. Havent been able to find any. Mine is starting to do that "matrix" looking crap. Lol. What would you rate the working condition of this one?

i'll take the six 36lb injectors and 87 stock ECU with chips....$160.00
What brand are the injectors?

I need a digital dash too. Havent been able to find any. Mine is starting to do that "matrix" looking crap. Lol. What would you rate the working condition of this one?
Hi Phil,
The dash worked great when the car was parked a few years ago. I'd rate it a 10.
Thanks.
Kevin

I need a non dented set of wheel moldings. If yours are nice lock me in for a set. I can PayPal you tonight.

I need a non dented set of wheel moldings. If yours are nice lock me in for a set. I can PayPal you tonight.
Hi,
I have a couple of sets, maybe even three sets. I'll get them out tonight and take pics and post them.
Thanks.
Kevin

" I'm looking for an intake manifold and plenum and ?"

I have an oem intake, accufab plenum and gn1 1" spacer
pm me if you want it

Hi,
I have a couple of sets, maybe even three sets. I'll get them out tonight and take pics and post them.
Thanks.
Kevin
I'm tied up at the hospital unfortunately so not much computer time for me. If you have them let me know shipped price to 33411 and I will PayPal you as soon as I see it.