injector size

typetmkp

I am looking at to sets of injectors. Both from tt. My question is 60lbs or 80lbs if i run the 60's I will have enough for what I need to do with this combo but if I go with 80's then I have room for more mods once this is not fast enough anymore. with the 80's do I need to run the second fuel pump if they are not getting to max capacity? how far can I go with the 60's w/o alky? (I will be getting alky kit soon but first things first, EGT'S stupid hot in 3rd gear pull.) Im not sure what chip setting are because this chip was for a diff combo before the car was stolen. Either way injector chip combo is the same price. any experience or suggestions on this one?

I was having a bad knock problem and the car wouldnt idle correctly, Laz and I put 80's on yesterday with a turbo tweak chip, i figured for more or less the same price go bigger, less work for the pump. Took it around the block and started running 18 psi no knock 800 a/f at wot pump gas alky off. Will tune from here but right off the bat I could tell you these injectors are awesome, I had 50's on before, difference is night and day...i have a walbro 340 pump thats all, make sure to put a new fuel filter on. good luck..

Thanks! thats the way i was leaning but wasnt sure of my dicision making on this. i am running a 240 walbro pump and -6an line dont think at 20lbs should be a problem. i run arround on AV gas most of the time anyway. anybody else thoughts?