inj and chip,spoiler,paint able bumpers

prodaddy

Hey guys,I'm Ethan.im about to paint my stock 87 t..I own my own custom body shop and after a year of working when i could and hundreds of hours of work I have it completely ready for me to paint it.im doing it in true candy brandywine(SUPER EXCITED TO SHOW OFF THIS CAR).the car is a 50,000 mile 87 t..all stock besides larger downpipe and flowmasters and a spooled rearend that came in the car..motor was just rebuilt fresh and stock rebuild rigjt before I got it...I plan to finish the paint next weekend or so...I would really love to find a used 3 piece spoiler and paint able GN bumpers,I also would love to make a little power..maybe 60lb inj and tt street chip and any other suggestions for some more power..thanks guys.this car will be a fun driver..so 93 pump gas is the plan.

if your interested i'll have some 42lb injectors with chips for sale next week when i go bigger.

If your looking for bumpers post up your location. I'm sure no one wants to ship those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you cant find bumpers, DA the chrome off of yours, apply etching primer, and paint. Done it several times.

If you cant find bumpers, DA the chrome off of yours, apply etching primer, and paint. Done it several times.
I considered it,but the bumpers on both my cars are super nice..I was thinking of just finding some smooth lightweight fiberglass bumpers for the one car,but for the one I'm about the paint it is more of a show piece driver and would really like to do smooth metal bumpers with no bumperettes..worst case I will cut and weld and fab the nice chrome ones.

if your interested i'll have some 42lb injectors with chips for sale next week when i go bigger.
I know me,and I will probably want to just keep gojng and adding power to the car..I figured 60lb was a good place to start.;)

How hard is it to take the chrome off? Someone told me it's not worth it due to it not gonna come out good enough to last but I want to color match my bumpers

How hard is it to take the chrome off? Someone told me it's not worth it due to it not gonna come out good enough to last but I want to color match my bumpers
It's not hard at all..you can run a d/a sander with 80 grit then 180 grit and etch or epoxy prime them..or the way I prefer is to just completely sand blast them inside and out,epoxy prime them and then seal base and clear

Still looking for 60lb inj and turbo tweak chip,a spoiler kit,a cold air intake and filter,and would also line a set of tinted headlight covers

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg I just did the job last night in class. The front bumper started life as a factory black bumper. I hit it with 80 grit , I will weld up the bumper strip holes , get it all smooth, hit it with higher grit, epoxy prime like stated above and paint back black. All the bumpers start out the same.

I have a fiberglass front bumper if u still need one