in the market for GN

mikex

i want to spend around 5-6k, it has to be in good shape for a daily driver. let me know what u got and send me an email to fordtorino4@sbcglobal.net im in the texas area so anywhere around there i will travel to but dont be afraid to pass on a great deal

What year are you looking for? For 5-6K it will be hard to find a nice/daily Driver 86-87 GN.

You could get a real nice 84-85 maybe for that price or a Turbo T.

what ever you can find for that kind of deal would really be appreciative. i just really want something different. so whether it is an 84 up until what ever, if it has the turbo v6 and can be driven without any overwhelming mechanical failures that is what im looking for. mods to the car would be a plus but not necessary. and i would also like the car to atleast have some appeal to the naked eye when atleast 100 ft away. let me know what yall can do.

I've got an 84 that has been my daily driver for 3 years. I now have my 87 going and will probably need to sell to finish the other one off right. I've just started getting the word out around here for $5500. I could probably go $4500. I was leaving some cushion if a few things needed to get done. I'm in Texarkana

hey mike, sent you an email and some pics, let me know if you got em. can arrange a meeting if you would like.
Gary

yes, for about another month, and the buicks gotta be gone by then or i dunno what im gonna do with it.