In the 11's tonight finally! 11.83@114

If it's not slipping yet then give it a little while. It will.

It shifts fine but the wot shifts could use a more positive feel. I remembered how the rusty silver bullet went from 11.6 to 11.5 with the stage 1 trans upgrade.

It shifts fine but the wot shifts could use a more positive feel. I remembered how the rusty silver bullet went from 11.6 to 11.5 with the stage 1 trans upgrade.

If it could feel more positive then there is a lil slip and you may notice an improvement. You have lots of places to improve yet, so many small things could net you big gains. You're close to getting kicked out now without a cage though, so I'm sure that'll happen soon. :D Unless your local track is lenient?

If it could feel more positive then there is a lil slip and you may notice an improvement. You have lots of places to improve yet, so many small things could net you big gains. You're close to getting kicked out now without a cage though, so I'm sure that'll happen soon. :D Unless your local track is lenient?

I'm not sure how lenient they are. I go to Royal Purple Raceway, it's an NHRA track. If I get to that point they'll just have to kick me out lol. The car won't be getting a cage. I'm anxious to see what the wideband shows. I'm impressed that the extender chip with basic translator has worked so well right out of the box. I could still add quite a bit more boost too if the tune is clean.

The stock trans will hold up fine, as long as you put a GOOD shift kit in it along with having a good external cooler; before you go putting alot of power through it. My trans right now isn't "built" in any sense of the word. Just has some good parts and mods done to it.

And as far as the PowerLogger goes, you'd be surprised by how much the narrowband is off. By the time you hit the 1/4 mile its basically too hot to give a reliably accurate reading. Me and a buddy installed my PLX in about an hour. Real easy to do. It was 10.0 A/FR without touching anything. Next time out to the track, my GN went 11.60@115. Picked up 4/10ths for about $200 in parts.

The stock trans will hold up fine, as long as you put a GOOD shift kit in it along with having a good external cooler; before you go putting alot of power through it. My trans right now isn't "built" in any sense of the word. Just has some good parts and mods done to it.

And as far as the PowerLogger goes, you'd be surprised by how much the narrowband is off. By the time you hit the 1/4 mile its basically too hot to give a reliably accurate reading. Me and a buddy installed my PLX in about an hour. Real easy to do. It was 10.0 A/FR without touching anything. Next time out to the track, my GN went 11.60@115. Picked up 4/10ths for about $200 in parts.

Nice results. I have a good shift kit done by century trans to their specs, b&m external cooler and alradco radiator, and a hughes deep pan with bottom feed pickup. Hopefully I shouldn't have to worry about the trans unless I push it to low 11's or faster. I still haven't had time to mess with the wideband. The car is still set up exactly the way it was the last time at the track. It's driven a few days a week and runs great. I will probably see something a little on the rich side once I get the wideband going just like you did. Would be awesome to pick up a few tenths without adding more boost.

Nice results. I have a good shift kit done by century trans to their specs, b&m external cooler and alradco radiator, and a hughes deep pan with bottom feed pickup. Hopefully I shouldn't have to worry about the trans unless I push it to low 11's or faster. I still haven't had time to mess with the wideband. The car is still set up exactly the way it was the last time at the track. It's driven a few days a week and runs great. I will probably see something a little on the rich side once I get the wideband going just like you did. Would be awesome to pick up a few tenths without adding more boost.

Or even pick up a few tenths without more boost, but nailing the AFR.