I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

President Trump boards Air Force One tomorrow morning for Mar-A-Lago. God bless him and his family.

Maybe he's going for security purposes. The cuomo isn't going to the fake swearing in tomorrow if it really happens so maybe someone let him know to stay away (Ya know it sure wasn't Tina, lol). There's just way way too much military there just for this non event. 2,000 guardsmen sworn in as U.S. marshals too. Never seen anything this weird. Guess we'll know in the next 24-36 hours.

Looks like McConnell intends to skin Trump. Blames him for the riot. Now there are more R senators are starting to follow McConnells lead. Word out of the WH is Trump is really worried that he will be charge by the DOJ.

Yup, President Trump looks and sounds real worried. They're the ones that are worried with all the loyal GIs surrounding their asses. That old windbag and his cohorts will some of the first in front of the military tribunals.
Did I see in the videos that the latches on the fences are on the outside.

All of the R leadership is skipping Trumps send off tomorrow, all are going to Church with Biden in the morning and after to the so called shin dig with Biden.

Yeah, to the church of Satan who is their god. Like that will save them from GOD and His Son's wrath.

Yup, President Trump looks and sounds real worried. They're the ones that are worried with all the loyal GIs surrounding their asses. That old windbag and his cohorts will some of the first in front of the military tribunals.
Did I see in the videos that the latches on the fences are on the outside.
It’s not Biden he has to worry about. Don’t believe for a minute that Biden and his people that Trump is scared of. It’s others not of this country.

I wonder how many of you know this. Tomorrow there will be a fair amount of snipers all around in high and somewhat low places. There will also be snipers with there rifles on the other snipers. The other snipers will know this. If someone has a brain fart, it’s goodbye. Ask me how I know this.

LMAO, but they don't have any ammunition. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, to the church of Satan who is their god. Like that will save them from GOD and His Son's wrath.
Did you not say way back that God would have Trump re-elected ? I guess that the good lord decided that Biden would be a better idea.
pig notthen why is he the new dude

It’s not Biden he has to worry about. Don’t believe for a minute that Biden and his people that Trump is scared of. It’s others not of this country.

There has been more then one attempt on his life as President, he seems to have divine protection to the detriment of some.

There has been more then one attempt on his life as President, he seems to have divine protection to the detriment of some.
I’m trying to be careful about what I say, dont you know that every forum is being looked at.

Did you not say way back that God would have Trump re-elected ? I guess that the good lord decided that Biden would be a better idea.
pig notthen why is he the new dude

I know you love the demonrats and what they stand for but I have much more faith in our Heavenly Father then you. You kind of remind me of the Jews whining every inch of the way out of egypt even after all the miracles performed in front of their own eyes they still questioned GOD's power and will.
I wouldn't be surprised if your new lover didn't even have his event tomorrow because he chickens out being so afraid or the military. Good thing he has you for a body guard, no one else could do the job.

I know you love the demonrats and what they stand for but I have much more faith in our Heavenly Father then you. You kind of remind me of the Jews whining every inch of the way out of egypt even after all the miracles performed in front of their own eyes they still questioned GOD's power and will.
I wouldn't be surprised if your new lover didn't even have his event tomorrow because he chickens out being so afraid or the military. Good thing he has you for a body guard, no one else could do the job.
No longer able , those days are long gone. But I did give it my my best shot back in the day. How about you, what did you do for your country ?