I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I'm still not ready to concede because there's still way way too much happening right now but if and when the time comes I'll pay the $5 bet I made with Rafhael (?) was it.

You don’t belong here, go get into you itloo

I thought about this and decided to share my perspective: Actually he does belong. In my eyes, he is more American than some of those high ranking officials who took China money, slept with spies, decided "guilty before proven innocent", shredded the state of the union on national TV, and he hasn't even taken an oath! Let that sink in.

Being a US citizen doesn't make one American. Being American IMHO is about passion to protect the constitution, living by the rule of law, etc.

Just like many don't care about gun registrations or the government coming to forcefully take away your guns, I honor those who have served but never hold it against those who haven't.

I don't have a service medal, didn't serve, but neither did many of these "elected" officials. I would however happily volunteer to serve today if I was younger.

I thought about this and decided to share my perspective: Actually he does belong. In my eyes, he is more American than some of those high ranking officials who took China money, slept with spies, decided "guilty before proven innocent", shredded the state of the union on national TV, and he hasn't even taken an oath! Let that sink in.

Being a US citizen doesn't make one American. Being American IMHO is about passion to protect the constitution, living by the rule of law, etc.

Just like many don't care about gun registrations or the government coming to forcefully take away your guns, I honor those who have served but never hold it against those who haven't.

I don't have a service medal, didn't serve, but neither did many of these "elected" officials. I would however happily volunteer to serve today if I was younger.
I would have liked to serve as well....but I cant change my past....I guess there are really only three things one can do for ..quote un quote.. your "COUNTRY"...and that is pay taxes...serve in the military, and or serve in a political roll...but I guess one could argue the political role would really need to be on a federal level for "our country"....now I feel some people have done way more on an individual or social aspect for "our country"...like police officers/doctors/fire fighters nurses...etc....

I guess one could argue that every tax paying citizen has done for their country....but maybe not quite as much as risking your life for it ...also even being a politician or federal government employee who is doing something for our country , but they are being paid ....kinda of a ; what are you really doing for your country....there is nothing can match risking your life to serve..but that comes in other forms as well....such as being an ICE officer or federal agent etc....we were all friends before the devil thread started :ROFLMAO: ....and it pisses me off with some of the crap back and forth on here.....there are a great many things very important to each and every one of us....remeber that....and @1952ray im sure I speak for all of us ...we thank you for your service....some cant compare or match what you have been through....but some can...even more...we all are still fighting everyday for something or someone...remember that !!

'We'll see you soon.'
I'm betting a collective effort, with some other conservatives w/ big bucks, to start a real conservative broadcast system.
That gets him an avenue, to get the word out.
Screw Twitter, FB, and any other left wing group.
Once that gets rolling, and he and folks like Veritas, The Hill, and many other investigative organizations, start dumping all kinds of shit on the scum around DC, things will come to a "boil", very fast!

Mitch McConnell lost the Senate Majority because he refused to give citizens another $1,400, while spending $700 billion to special interest and foreign countries, and is now out trashing Trump on the Senate floor.

He has got to be one of the biggest dumbasses in U.S. history.

Mitch McConnell lost the Senate Majority because he refused to give citizens another $1,400, while spending $700 billion to special interest and foreign countries, and is now out trashing Trump on the Senate floor.

He has got to be one of the biggest dumbasses in U.S. history.
Rinos like Bitch are why the republican party is done.