I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I would have liked to serve as well....but I cant change my past....I guess there are really only three things one can do for ..quote un quote.. your "COUNTRY"...and that is pay taxes...serve in the military, and or serve in a political roll...but I guess one could argue the political role would really need to be on a federal level for "our country"....now I feel some people have done way more on an individual or social aspect for "our country"...like police officers/doctors/fire fighters nurses...etc....

I would say #2 is take good care of your family and raise your kids well but,
#1. Love GOD and his Son and all else will come to you.
#3. Country because without the first 2 you can't have the last one.

You had to post that didn't you. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Only paying facts.
Not sure if you know who that guy is, but he was a Navy Seal and on the Team that captured Bin Laden. Not sure if he was a sniper or not though so a lowly seal team member.

I'm betting a collective effort, with some other conservatives w/ big bucks, to start a real conservative broadcast system.
That gets him an avenue, to get the word out.
Screw Twitter, FB, and any other left wing group.
Once that gets rolling, and he and folks like Veritas, The Hill, and many other investigative organizations, start dumping all kinds of shit on the scum around DC, things will come to a "boil", very fast!

I was thinking if anything were to happen to my professor, Rush Limbaugh, President Trump might take over but the uniparty (Tucker's term) will shut them all down for hate speech.

The plan is Biden will resign due to illness, then VP will become president and will make one of the wicked witch sisters her VP.

We're all feeling frustrated right now but lets give this a chance to play out a few days. Have seen some short clips of today's evil done in D.C. and it looked like a funeral. They know they cheated and feel something is coming down hard on them, something spiritual from above.