I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

My guess is the republican party is toast, good riddance. I also doubt the country can recover because people generally lack the moral foundation to guide them. I generally don't follow men, and Trump is no different to me. But what happened this election is all on the lefty scum, and they are scum. Every individual has to find some way to oppose this scum. In their filthy twisted minds Trump simply winning the election was a crime that justified ripping the country in half and now these fuck sticks want to blame Trump and his supporters. And too the idiots who think we can just ride through this, you are dumb. The lefties put their scum in office illegally and now think they are going to go scorched earth. Dumb joe talking unity, and the rest are going out on a purge mission. There can be no unity because lefty scum do not know how to live that way.

That's like another feather in his hat, means he's really getting under the deep state's skin.
Kind of like being the cool kid in school getting sent twice in one day to the principal's office.
Not saying I'm cool but when I returned to tech. college after Christmas break 92-93 someone asked how my vacation was, not bad.. got arrested twice.. minor in possession both times big deal

Not saying I'm cool but when I returned to tech. college after Christmas break 92-93 someone asked how my vacation was, not bad.. got arrested twice.. minor in possession both times big deal
well ...the best is when you wake up to the jailer calling you over the speaker .... to first arraignment....and knowing where the hell your at ...or let alone knowing what you did.... :unsure: :p

So this happened to KC87 the other night ...down in a fancy hotel bar in queens ....thought yall might like a story ...gimme dolla...
he met an older woman at the bar ...and she was pretty nice and right...pretty good for a 60 year old ...I myself was jealous bc I was getting no attention...but all I found myself thinking was damn I bet she has a fine daughter ...we drank some more and she asked KC87 if he had ever had a sportsman double ?...he looked like t guy when asked ..and said no but im ready for whatever...she pounded down her drink and invited us both back to her house ....we both were excited in the ride over in his stinking ass buick ....smelled liked a Chineses laundry with dirty socks and drawers...ill have to give him some of my custom stripper scent ....anyways...we both began to embrace the idea of this cougar's daughter ....and I said no mater what happens just let them choose or it might get crazy... :p ...walked into the abode...and she offered up another shot of some JD...and she asked again you ready for a sportsman's double with a wink... little excited so to speak...we said of course ...she turned and yelled up stairs ...HEY MOM you READY got some buick boys down here!!...

So this happened to KC87 the other night ...down in a fancy hotel bar in queens ....thought yall might like a story ...gimme dolla...
he met an older woman at the bar ...and she was pretty nice and right...pretty good for a 60 year old ...I myself was jealous bc I was getting no attention...but all I found myself thinking was damn I bet she has a fine daughter ...we drank some more and she asked KC87 if he had ever had a sportsman double ?...he looked like t guy when asked ..and said no but im ready for whatever...she pounded down her drink and invited us both back to her house ....we both were excited in the ride over in his stinking ass buick ....smelled liked a Chineses laundry with dirty socks and drawers...ill have to give him some of my custom stripper scent ....anyways...we both began to embrace the idea of this cougar's daughter ....and I said no mater what happens just let them choose or it might get crazy... :p ...walked into the abode...and she offered up another shot of some JD...and she asked again you ready for a sportsman's double with a wink... little excited so to speak...we said of course ...she turned and yelled up stairs ...HEY MOM you READY got some buick boys down here!!...

All very true except the stinking buick, that was your breath blowing back in your face. :ROFLMAO:
P.S. What was funny was when they both pulled out their false teeth and poor ole Grass Doctor pre-ejaculated! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I cut the cable off 7 years ago. And I know where to find the truth...cuz it sure as hell won't be found on MSM. You'll hear Doug call the MSM the legacy media...cuz they've pretty much put themselves out of business. Don't believe me...check their ratings. 5 years from now the MSM will be gone...and good riddance to them.

General Flynn SPEAKS! - YouTube

All very true except the stinking buick, that was your breath blowing back in your face. :ROFLMAO:
P.S. What was funny was when they both pulled out their false teeth and poor ole Grass Doctor pre-ejaculated! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
One of the better story’s I’ve heard. Nothing much to laugh about these days, but grass hopper pre- ejaculated made me fall out. Still laughing