I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

boob-tube took it down but saw one a few days ago. Have noticed more black hawk choppers flying here locally which isn't unusual during the summer going to Ft. Drum but this time of year a bit strange.
Now seeing a lot of flights go to and from Gitmo would be awesome. Supposedly they put $200 million into upgrades there so maybe have some plans.
I watch him regularly. Gitmo flights have been normal. About 70 more military aircraft in the air today than normal...and Google balloons are out of their normal positions. Many more transport planes in the air. Troops?

FBI just arrested one of the Proud Boys leaders. They are going after the leadership fo promoting more riots.

Well I feel safer already!
Breaking, fbi agents that arrested Proud Boys leader arrested for arresting Proud Boys leader! :ROFLMAO:
Now I feel even more safe.

Hard to believe all these folks are going to sneak up on DC. When they took the capital they had surprise on there side. Now the reports are that 4 to 5,000 are going to show up and surround the White House to protect Trump, take the house and senate , burn down the S- court. They are facing 20k + NG, also 1K special forces. Hey and don’t forget the helicopter gun ships. Six of them park 4 miles away. Request by the Secret Service. And these guys are coming with there AR-15s, pipe bombs , 30-30s and whatever. I sure hope this is filmed, or on TV, or whatever. I want to see this

I just 5 minutes ago got off the phone with JFK Jr. and he said if President Trump doesn't run for a 3rd term in 2024 he is going to run. Bank on it.
Rhetorical question: Do you think that Trump will change parties to run for a third term?

boob-tube took it down but saw one a few days ago. Have noticed more black hawk choppers flying here locally which isn't unusual during the summer going to Ft. Drum but this time of year a bit strange.
Now seeing a lot of flights go to and from Gitmo would be awesome. Supposedly they put $200 million into upgrades there so maybe have some plans.
Satellite imagery shows two new cell blocks have been built the last few years. Go back a few posts and watch the Rome vid I posted.

Hard to believe all these folks are going to sneak up on DC. When they took the capital they had surprise on there side. Now the reports are that 4 to 5,000 are going to show up and surround the White House to protect Trump, take the house and senate , burn down the S- court. They are facing 20k + NG, also 1K special forces. Hey and don’t forget the helicopter gun ships. Six of them park 4 miles away. Request by the Secret Service. And these guys are coming with there AR-15s, pipe bombs , 30-30s and whatever. I sure hope this is filmed, or on TV, or whatever. I want to see this

Right, you want to see true freedom loving fellow American patriots gunned down by military? Thought you were against that kind of violence.
Remember how angry you were about NG shooting down 7 at Kent State.
Where does this kind of nonsense reporting come from other then the deep state to incite hatred.

Isn’t he dead ?

Nope, all faked because he was going to come out with real evidence of his Father's death and who was behind it.
So a hit was put out on him and the Mrs.
Anyway, that's the most reported story and they is some pretty compiling reports on it. His magazine George was all a front for this.

Right, you want to see true freedom loving fellow American patriots gunned down by military? Thought you were against that kind of violence.
Remember how angry you were about NG shooting down 7 at Kent State.
Where does this kind of nonsense reporting come from other then the deep state to incite hatred.
Right, no. Just don’t believe anybody is that stupid. But what do I know, you may be one of them. Only 4 died at Kent

Rhetorical question: Do you think that Trump will change parties to run for a third term?

I'll answer anyway, I think President Trump would rather clean up the republican party by getting rid of all the traitors and get real patriots in the positions. As of now a 3rd party just drains votes from republican party and gives demonrats wins like when good old Ross Perot ran in 92 handing it to the trash clintons.

Right, no. Just don’t believe anybody is that stupid. But what do I know, you may be one of them. Only 4 died at Kent

True President Trump supporters haven't reached that critical mass yet but the deep state keeps trying to get their weasels to do it for them.
Critical mass, that just popped into my head. :LOL:

Fox News tonite reported Trump states No true supporter of his would ever endorse political violence. Wow !!!