I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

She was replaced again today.

I did a bit of checking today and the old bag has evidently been on video so that's the only reason she "may" appear to be there. They have to be scared as sheet with all the military right there in the halls just perhaps waiting for the word to move and start putting the cuffs on them.
Now the number is 20,000 troops in dc, what the H are they so afraid of they need a whole division there. Reminds me the romans were so afraid of them they never allowed the legions into the city.

I did a bit of checking today and the old bag has evidently been on video so that's the only reason she "may" appear to be there. They have to be scared as sheet with all the military right there in the halls just perhaps waiting for the word to move and start putting the cuffs on them.
Now the number is 20,000 troops in dc, what the H are they so afraid of they need a whole division there. Reminds me the romans were so afraid of them they never allowed the legions into the city.
She rolled in last nite...and was there today. The guy that watches the military planes vid, he took it down...which is weird. He also mentioned the Google balloons were in odd places. There's a ton of military action going on. Trump hasn't said goodbye and he hasn't said a transition to a Biden administration. Three military planes went to Rome the other day...The Pope maybe.

I think the idea is to keep him from running again. It would open the path for the other R’s to run in 2024

Would open the path for Donald Trump Jr. to run after his Dad finishes his 2nd term. But when we return to a Republic again from being a corporation maybe he'll stay on as President longer. May he live 500 years.
GOD bless President Trump and his family.

More military aircraft in the sky than normal...and check what he says about Google balloons.

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 1.13.21 - YouTube

boob-tube took it down but saw one a few days ago. Have noticed more black hawk choppers flying here locally which isn't unusual during the summer going to Ft. Drum but this time of year a bit strange.
Now seeing a lot of flights go to and from Gitmo would be awesome. Supposedly they put $200 million into upgrades there so maybe have some plans.

Mitch, knows Trump is leaving anyway, no need to rush. However he does want him to be convicted, he said he doesn’t know yet how he will vote. But he has stated that he wants Trump out of the party, also he can’t run again. That’s Mitch’s goal.

I just 5 minutes ago got off the phone with JFK Jr. and he said if President Trump doesn't run for a 3rd term in 2024 he is going to run. Bank on it.