I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

McConnell has stated that he is happy that Trump is to be impeach. will not say how he will vote. But wants him out of the R party. Trump has been calling him night and day. But Mitch will not take the call. Said he never intends to speak to Trump again.
That's probably due to that losers age, and the fact he's stolen enough from the populace, that he can retire.
The patriots in Ky won't forget, that's for sure.
Last I read, the senate cannot hold a trial, before the presidents term expires.

That's probably due to that losers age, and the fact he's stolen enough from the populace, that he can retire.
Last I read, the senate cannot hold a trial, before the presidents term expires.
I think the idea is to keep him from running again. It would open the path for the other R’s to run in 2024

And don't forget the old bastard's ccp member wife's family and her have made millions off a chinese shipping company.

Working...do they have the votes to impeach him? Last saw Mitch trying to hold it off.

Mitch just said there'll be no emergency session of the senate.....Newsmax
Mitch, knows Trump is leaving anyway, no need to rush. However he does want him to be convicted, he said he doesn’t know yet how he will vote. But he has stated that he wants Trump out of the party, also he can’t run again. That’s Mitch’s goal.

FBI just arrested one of the Proud Boys leaders. They are going after the leadership fo promoting more riots.