I'm Back Wrecked !!!

m233roller

Banned
Damn I just can't seem to keep one of these GN's in one piece.Car has only been done for 2 weeks. Went to a car cruise in at a local Zip's drive in and this moron backed right into her. Just about ready to give up.

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    864.2 KB · Views: 433
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    881.2 KB · Views: 405
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 431
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    961 KB · Views: 449
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    904.8 KB · Views: 389
That sucks.

Bumper looks fine.

Was he driving a big truck?

It's not that bad to fix though.

Gotta keep smiling.

D

WOW!!! That truly sucks to hear and see Mike. Hopefully there isn't too much outside of another front clip?

Yup bumper lived but is scrapped up on top, so a repaint for it. It just pisses me off as all that nose stuff was new nos GM pieces. Oh well, new header panel, grille, front bumper impact strip, one headlight bezel and some paint & she'll be like new. Thank God it didn't get my new intercooler. WHEW!!
It was a kid in a Jeep Cherokee that backed into me.

You need to activate your force field! Geez.

Mike there out yo get you .dont it feel that way sometimes .but your ok that's what matters .

No friggin way.....sorry Mike.
Some things you just have to drink through.

Feelin' bad for ya!:cry:
My bud and I just finished his 33 roadster.. About $125K worth. He goes to a cruise in...Some guy mangles the lt ft fender w/ a "chrome won't get you home" pickup.
BIG issue: It's an all steel car, w/ 3 stage paint. $8K later, it's back home. The perp was really upset that he had hit it. :( His ins adjuster about $hit a brick, when he got the estimate!

I'd suggest you let the kid's ins find NOS parts.. That'll wad their panties up!

Ohhhh shit Mike I was just at your house admiring that beauty. If you need help give me a call ill be right over.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Good grief Mike, can't keep anything nice can you.
Well, as they say, the first scratch is the worst.
Take deep breaths. Hang in there.

Thank all of you for your concern and kind words. I'm just bummed out though as I just got the complete running gear out of my totaled show car in this new ride and BANG !! And to make things just a little worse the kid hasn't got S- - T !! so it looks like it's on me. Oh well the beat goes on.

That is terrible luck, sir!!! You might consider a bubble for your Buick! You can't have anything for people anymore. I agree glad it didn't get that huge air conditioning unit behind the grill!!!! Take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back in 92 I had a 4 Dr slant 6 dodge dart spray painted blue, was at a gas station a guy backed right into me put a huge dent in a quarter panel, big fat guy gets out takes a look n tells me hey its a piece of shit anyway :ROFLMAO:.. Bugged me at the time but that was friggin hillarious...
A mint gn I might of cried, or puked.