IF you could have 1 of your previous cars back...

I wish I had my 85 NA Regal still. It was my first car, & It was stolen from me a few days before Xmas back in 97. Pic of it in my Sig...

My Monte SS Yeah Right! Just kidding.

This is tough because how would I pick?
#1) For rare,
#2) for today's $$ value, or
#3) what i had the most fun in.

OK I will go with #3

My $375- 68 GTO. in 1978.
I had so much fun with that car & still hauntlingly miss its whole appeal.
I miss the beat up 400 cu burnouts/donuts,
I miss the his/hers shifter,
I miss the floaty ride,
I miss its 20 footer status to which its uglyness won every street & strip encounter.

Please come back for the sum of $375 PLEASE :eek:

Originally posted by FlyinGN
The 2 cars that are worth sooo much now that I have owned in the past..
* 1969 RAIII factory ac/4 speed cauresel red Judge. Mint numbers match car that had 60k miles.
* 1965 Chevelle SS 396. (Z16) one of 201 made. 12k original miles.. Please don't ask..:( red with black interiorand vinyl top. Everything was there. the factory am/fm multiplex, tilt/wood wheel, top of dash clock, die cast wheel covers, and all 4 speakers !

Double ouch there!

I had 70 judge, RAIII 4 speed,originally black w/yellow,red.blue stripes,high miles fair codition when bought, I repainted several times different color combos looked and ran good, just couldn't warm up to the 70 stripe scheme, 69's were just right!

Want 69 Elcamino SS396 back though, had a lot of fun!At least I bought 67 Chevelle with the money, and still have after 16 years.:)

Wish I could have THIS car back...

(only pic I have)

Coronet (not charger)
R/T (NOT superbee, those were/are a dime a dozen)
440 6-pack (which I removed in favor of a pair of Carter AFB's) :D
Slap-stick 4-speed
4:10 gears

The absolute most fun car to drive I've ever owned, period, bar-none. In my entire life, I've only seen ONE other '70 Coronet R/T, and it had a great big "D.A.R.E." sticker on it :rolleyes:

What a waste...:(

My 1966 Chevy II Nova . it took me 4 years and $35,000 to do it . and it took someone 4 mins to rip it off . I was at a local car show and a guy approach me . struck up a conversation , seemed like a decent guy , mentioned he was restoring one . asked if he could come over during the week to take a couple of measurements because he was installing a new trunk pan in his . figured he was a car guy and I was glad to help . Even offered him a few beers when he came over . to make a long story short , my car was gone the next day !! :eek: :mad:

'63 corvette split-window coupe, 327-300hp, 4 speed, 4.11 gear. Traded a '70 beetle for it in '72 then sold it for $1500 a year later. :(

Originally posted by KWIKR 1
My 1966 Chevy II Nova . it took me 4 years and $35,000 to do it . and it took someone 4 mins to rip it off . I was at a local car show and a guy approach me . struck up a conversation , seemed like a decent guy , mentioned he was restoring one . asked if he could come over during the week to take a couple of measurements because he was installing a new trunk pan in his . figured he was a car guy and I was glad to help . Even offered him a few beers when he came over . to make a long story short , my car was gone the next day !! :eek: :mad:

OMG. that sucks bigtime. Remind me not to trust anyone.

Originally posted by S10xGN
'63 corvette split-window coupe, 327-300hp, 4 speed, 4.11 gear. Traded a '70 beetle for it in '72 then sold it for $1500 a year later. :(

Man...I sold my '69 Charger for $3000 with a new paint job. Wish I could go back to 1990. hehe.

iu wishi i had my saturn 1991 4 door coupe, DOHC with 5 speend tranismision omaggggggg@!!!!!!!!!!! I AMD RUNK!!!!!!!!!!! call gilbert and associataes they'l help you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amamamahahahahha ahahahahha ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuught

I want my '65 Skylark (300 cid/2bbl/2spd Super Turbine) and my '90 Yamaha Taurus SHO ('nuff said).

A toss up...

I don't know but if I could have more than one of my previous cars back, they would be:

1. '87 Buick GNX - #281 (sold in 1988)

2. '69 Chevelle SS-396/350hp 4spd (sold)

3. '70 Camaro Z/28 4spd/LT-1 all original (sold to a doctor)

4. '70 Chevelle SS-396/350hp auto (sold)

5. '69 Hurst Olds 442 - 455/Auto (bought it from the original owner who then bought it back from me a few months later - at a higher price)

IF I could only pick one, it would be the GNX hands down with the '69 Chevelle a VERY tight second if the GNX wasn't available.

Frank,
I still remember the day you fired up the Z16 for dad and I.... about scared the hell out of me....that was a bad azzz car! I wanted my pop to buy your Judge SO bad, I loved that thing....I'll own one of those some day. Wasn't that Z16 some factory "race" only car?

I would like to have back our 1970 Ranchero with the 351C 4v motor, C6 police interceptor tranny, and 4:10 trac loc rear. It was canary yellow with the cool hidden headlights that never stayed closed once the motor was off:) The day we bought the thing it was pea soup green with the vinal woodgrain stickers on it....they didn't last long! I remember the owners manual called for 100 octane leaded fuel......

1965 Buick Gran Sport Skylark with the big block nailhead and 2 speed automatic on the floor....White with red interior.
Now that was a car !!

Joe, The Z16 was one of 201 made and were giving to the biggest dealers and celebritys to promote th eupcoming 1966 SS396 Chevelle. They were all loaded with options to get crowds at the Chevy dealers. *sigh*
That car was fast..
The Judge went to a guy in NJ and was never seen again at any show or cruise night. Wonder what happened to it..
The Z16 went to a collector in Philly who in turn sold it to a guy in Ivyland pa and he removed the body from the frame in preperation of a frame off resto. But I was told it was never started so there it sat, a piece of musclecar history, in a million pieces while the fully boxed frame sits outside rotting:( That was in 1986 or so.. I found some old pics of both those cars the other dayy. Damn I miss em.

For those who don't know, Joe (turbov6joe) is my cousin and we grew up together

Originally posted by turbov6joe
Frank,
I still remember the day you fired up the Z16 for dad and I.... about scared the hell out of me....that was a bad azzz car! I wanted my pop to buy your Judge SO bad, I loved that thing....I'll own one of those some day. Wasn't that Z16 some factory "race" only car?

I remember that car! We were in Lancaster the other weekend out with the family and we spotted a 70 Ranchero in a used car lot up there. It too was a GT like yours and had the hidden headlights. I immediatly thought of you guys and your Ranchero:)

I would like to have back our 1970 Ranchero with the 351C 4v motor, C6 police interceptor tranny, and 4:10 trac loc rear. It was canary yellow with the cool hidden headlights that never stayed closed once the motor was off:) The day we bought the thing it was pea soup green with the vinal woodgrain stickers on it....they didn't last long! I remember the owners manual called for 100 octane leaded fuel......

What ever happened to your sweet El Cameno(sp)? That Ranchero wasn't the nicest ride there towards the end, but it flew when you matted it! I can remember riding in the bed with Gary all the way up to Locust Lake, no seatbelts...no nothing.... We including my grandpa Randy rebuilt the motor at 100000 miles, before that it smoked so bad you couldn't see the people behind us. Ran like a top after the rebuild! I watch ebay all the time for another like it, seems that motor/tranny combo is fairly rare. Too bad the fuel went to crap in the early 80's, we had the timing so retarded to stop the detonation it barely would get out of it's own way:(

traded the El Camino for the GN 6 years ago Joe..

What ever happened to your sweet El Cameno(sp)? That Ranchero wasn't the nicest ride there towards the end, but it flew when you matted it! I can remember riding in the bed with Gary all the way up to Locust Lake, no seatbelts...no nothing.... We including my grandpa Randy rebuilt the motor at 100000 miles, before that it smoked so bad you couldn't see the people behind us. Ran like a top after the rebuild! I watch ebay all the time for another like it, seems that motor/tranny combo is fairly rare. Too bad the fuel went to crap in the early 80's, we had the timing so retarded to stop the detonation it barely would get out of it's own way:(