ibroke300.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodimus_Prime

Dirty Bird
Something me and my roommate have been pondering for a while but never really worked on it. Its called Ibroke300.com and its a site designed to be specifically for and only for the more serious car enthusiast. I'm pretty sure most on here would be able to get in and we would love to have you.

To ensure maximum authenticity of each of our Members having a vehicle of 300 Horsepower or more, we have a "2-step" registration process. In our efforts to keep fraudulent activity (whether bots, persons with fictitious vehicles, persons with the intention of spam, persons with lack of knowledge) at a minimum, our Staff ask that you adhere to our registration guidelines, as they are quite simple. During the approval process, you can logout of your pending Account to view the Forum again with unregistered posting restrictions. You will be able to view the status of your Account application in the "New Registrants Introduction" Forum to view approval or disapproval with reasons given. The process is of the following;

1) Upon registering and confirming your registration-email, you will be granted access to the "New Registrants Introduction" Forum only. At this point, you will need to create your first posting which must contain;

- Picture(s) of your owned vehicle.
- Actual dyno-sheet showing +300.00 Horsepower. (if doesn't apply, see below)
- Factory vehicles must be rated at 350HP by the manufacturer to be approved.
- Short-detailed paragraph about you and your vehicle.

We're hoping to make it big and something nationwide that goes across manfs and age and other things that divide the car community as well as do some marketing with hats, shirts, that sort of thing. Possibly even some dyno day events in the future. Our Admin is PA based so initially that may be where some of the first events and users are from.

that might be a subsite at some point lol, or at least a part of it, right now we are just trying to get users

Most guys here really dont dyno the car, but if you look in the sigs you will see alot of 11's, 10's, 9's..................... I'm going to go out on a limb and say they have little more than 300hp's :D

ive noticed that on here, i did some searches to try to find some folks numbers because I'm very curious what my TTA makes and couldn't find any info

dyno

i don't know if i would like to dyno my car, from the specs i've gotten my car should be into the 400's. so no dyno sheet means not welcome? guys aren't GN over 300 from the factory? i don't remember seeing it on the dealer tags when i went to check them out back in 86-87 but i know i was too busy drooling.

Heck my Honda van makes 255 should I get a 50 shot and join? Well I guess it's WHP so the van wouldnt make it.

guys aren't GN over 300 from the factory? i don't remember seeing it on the dealer tags when i went to check them out back in 86-87 but i know i was too busy drooling.

Not quite. 235 in '86 and 245 in '87. That was the rated net at the crankshaft @ 4400 RPM.

I see the idea but you guys should ask a series of questions to determine someones seriousness and never give the answers out just a yes or no on admission..There are plenty of serious peeps with non dynoed stock vehicles over 300 and works in progrress that will meet and exceed said power numbers you may wanna rethink the dyno sheet thing if u wanna get your membership up faster...

How about Ibroke800

You know your a gear head when you don't think 400 hp is anything special, and 300 hp is just is a waste time.

Status
Not open for further replies.