I was told there's a 15,000 mile TR in NJ for $5000

rcantu

Yes. That's true. This guy emailed me from craigslist saying he would offer me $3500 for my TR when I was asking $7k for it.

He proceeded to tell me he's an experienced car guy who's had many GN's and TR's and helped others buy them.

He wouldn't show me where this magical car was that only had 15k original miles and responded to my doubts that he could tell between a 15k mile car vs a 115k mile car. The reason he wouldn't show me the link is because he was worried I would jump on the deal.

Of course that's confusing because #1 I'm selling my TR. And #2 the supposed seller was in NJ where we're both in CA.

Lastly he told me I was unrealistic with my pricing and my car was a "POS." That confused me even more as why would anyone who thinks a car is junk to offer money on it.

:confused:

I told him to wake up from his pipe dream and not bother me anymore. lol.

I know that if there was a 15k mile TR/GN anywhere in the USA for $5k it wouldn't be there within hours.

there is one but its salvaged & had a frame swap. look in the 4 sell section.

& I thought I was tryna low ball you !! :biggrin: lol

Sounds like an old scam we'd run! Beat em down with 4-5guys lowballin' then send the closer!

Ah that's gotta be it. Salvage title though and he cant see it up close for damages.

Still can't figure out how he can tell if that car has 15k or 115k miles just from those pics alone. Guess I'm not an expert like him. lol

Same old **** boys, if its to good to be true it is.

I know i`ve seen that car for sale before. I think he was asking alot more for it then 18k but not sure of the price?

car sales anymore are a waste

Yes. That's true. This guy emailed me from craigslist saying he would offer me $3500 for my TR when I was asking $7k for it.

He proceeded to tell me he's an experienced car guy who's had many GN's and TR's and helped others buy them.

He wouldn't show me where this magical car was that only had 15k original miles and responded to my doubts that he could tell between a 15k mile car vs a 115k mile car. The reason he wouldn't show me the link is because he was worried I would jump on the deal.

Of course that's confusing because #1 I'm selling my TR. And #2 the supposed seller was in NJ where we're both in CA.

Lastly he told me I was unrealistic with my pricing and my car was a "POS." That confused me even more as why would anyone who thinks a car is junk to offer money on it.

:confused:

I told him to wake up from his pipe dream and not bother me anymore. lol.

I know that if there was a 15k mile TR/GN anywhere in the USA for $5k it wouldn't be there within hours.

It must be contagious. I advertised my limited for 4 grand and get about 50 emails/pms a week asking for basically imo what people are hoping to get but are not realistic. This guy tells you he can get a 15k mile mint t for cheap and lowballs you 3500 for your 7k car. Don't feel alone. I get offers of wash machines, 3 wheelers, projector tv's, etc. If I advertised it in the kentucky craigs list I would probably get offered a sensual night with the least fat sister whom only weighs 430 :frown: I hear these kind of responses. One guy responded to my ad and said oh well your car is just a regular regal. My buddy has this special edition grand am national that was sponsored by jiffy lube in the grandnational series in northcarolina :rolleyes: It is rare but I would still offer you $1,000.00 for your car and you can deliver it to me. :rolleyes:

LOL. I get a lot of lowball offers for many things I sell and I just let it go but when someone comes in as a "expert" or "pro" it cracks me up. The guy is probably 18 but he's been into cars "all of his life" so he becomes a pro. I just ended up replying and blocking his email. :biggrin:

Oh I had one guy email me asking if this car had the twin turbo Duramax motor he saw on a blog online as standard equipment. LOL.

One guy responded to my ad and said oh well your car is just a regular regal. My buddy has this special edition grand am national that was sponsored by jiffy lube in the grandnational series in northcarolina :rolleyes: It is rare but I would still offer you $1,000.00 for your car and you can deliver it to me. :rolleyes:

update

Got an offer of $2,200.00 today and that I probably won't get what I am asking in todays economy and that they could pick it up today lol. I wish people would quit blaming everything on the economy and fess up to being lowballers already :confused: