I Need Of Trailer For The WCN

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
was wondering if anyone in so cal,phoenix or tucson has a trailer my brother can barrow to tow his car from tucson to phoenix this year for the WCN. let me know please.

brent

Brent, you all can use my open trailer. :)

It is here in Phoenix, just unload the car on it now and load it back on when you return.

Just pay the $50 lot fee and I will give you access to the trailer.

thanks guys. i will let you know. as of right now im not 100% sure how things are going to go down. my brother is going to bring the toy box trailer out to tucson on monday before the event. We are going to get both cars ready thursday. where going to load the toy box trailer and one of the cars on an open trailer and go up to phx. then i have to drop one car off and head back down to tucson to get the other. (3 things needed towed 2 trucks) i will then bring the second buick up while my brother sets up the toy box. then on sunday i think im going to have to tow one car to tucson then come back to phx and load the other and tow it back to tucson. so ya its going to be alot of driving for me again :mad:

ill be drivin my buick the whole way from here in kingman...thats if i can get some money before then lol

atleast its a straight shot. 107 miles on the 93 and 32 miles on the 60. should get ok gas mileage if you dont drive 80