I Need 1 set of injectors for all 3 -E85, 110/116 and 93/Alky. which Size to get??

Your TE-60 turbo is good for about 600 hp max worth of air (60 lb/min). 80# injectors will supply enough fuel (81 gph at 45 psi base, 25 psi boost, 100% dc) for about 625 hp on E85. A single XP-plus pump at 15 volts supplies about 70 gph at 70 psi, good enough for about 525 hp on E85 (assuming no losses). If you want to max out your combo you will need to make up the fuel difference with either alky, or more fuel pump.

All righty then. I am either going to convert my single pump system to a double or out right buy a double pump set up. :mad:

A single DW301 in-tank pump with 16 volts to it will do 84 gph at 70 psi, which should be enough. Alky on top of that will be plenty.

I picked up a Double pump set up and thats going in soon. Just need to get the pressure switch and wiring harness.
Also going to upgrade my fuel supply line to an -8.

Or, use the hi imp 80's, and run the base fp at 60psi. [Ala stock LS inj system]... That takes the 80's to 94#/hr.
No reason the system won't operate at that psi.

Or, use the hi imp 80's, and run the base fp at 60psi. [Ala stock LS inj system]... That takes the 80's to 94#/hr.
No reason the system won't operate at that psi.

the 80s are going in just not yet.
I am going to add everything at the same time.
80s
-8 fuel line
double pumper