I just want one day at the track

YNOVATE

I got the GN blues
I really need help guys. I cant figure out what happened with my car. I just went through a complete rebuild, the car had no problem hitting 10psi before cause that's all I got into it untill I put some "break-in" miles on it. I changed the o2 sensor and now I can't get above 4-5lbs without serious *retard. its so bad that the car almost dies when it happens....I let off the throttle and and then it will still cruise fine.

BLM showed that I was rich so I turned the FP down to 32lbs and this didn't change a thing.

this is all the info I got.
If you need to know anything else I'll try to answer it.

this is my last effort before I put her away for the winter
I hope I can get this thing going with all of your help.

thanks
-Brad-

You calling ran 12.80's last night at the dot and have more tuning we can do

Uhh...... did I miss something??

what does that mean?

sounds like your car running really well:cool:

congrats on breaking solidly into the 12's

you can see on the spreadsheet in the post above from sinistersyclone that when I hit apprx. half throttle that I started getting some *retard. I let out of it when I hit 7.2deg. I cruised the rest of the time not wanting to hurt anything.

any ideas.......please?

I emailed you the number, I thought you already had this, it's in the book in case you lose it. We live in Caledonia. And you can look up the spelling on the site of our last name.

the 26th is the Grand Prix race day and if we figure out your car you can go to that. The buicks are invited. (the GN and T's that is) This is usally a lot of track time and a good time over all. Then we can see what times your combo does. See ya.