Hylomar

Ttype6

I live in Michigan and I've been trying to get my hands on some of this stuff for four days. Of course,I wanted it four days ago. I quickly got the impression that there wasn't a can to be had in the USA. Competition Components was offered as a possible supplier and is 35 minutes away from me,but he was out of it. As I was searching through Google for it today,I clicked on an image of the spray can and was linked to Silver Seal's website. I called the number to find out they were 50 miles south of me and they had it in stock. I went from total dejection to celebration. It looks like I won't have to wait two weeks after all. I'll have it tomorrow. The girl on the phone told me that they are the US supplier for Hylomar and their price is lower than any price I've seen it for. $18.00

Silver Seal Products Co. inc.
19224 Allen Rd.
Brownstown Charter Twp,Mi. 48183
Local (734) 479-2255
Toll Free (800) 521-2936

A few aircraft engine components that come pre assembled have this on the sealing surfaces, works great.

Sent from my Spaceship.

Used Hylomar from the same place about 5 years ago between layers on the cometics. No leaks and still going.

was it (cometic) leaking or is this a new build? I thought that stuff had been gone for years. Nice find.

was it (cometic) leaking or is this a new build? I thought that stuff had been gone for years. Nice find.