Hybrid Websites?

camino70

I have a 3.8 drivetrain that I want to transplant into an A-Body and was wondering if there were any other websites out there besides S10xGN's(Great Site!)

I know I may catch some flack for this, but some direction would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

Thanks for the replies, I have been surfing around. I found a few harness kits from Caspers and I was wondering if anyone else here has used them and if they were worth it?

TIA,
Ron

i have a caspers harness in my firebird,great craftsmanship,make sure you order a injector harness!

They DID make an elky for a few years that used a 3.8L. I'd try to dig one of those up in a JY for parts, at the very least the engine mounting parts, possibly the transmission crossmemebers. An El Camino has been done before, I don't ahe a site for it but it's out there. The guy did a front clip from a GN too, had the tail gate where it said BUICK. Really really neat car. Then again, It may have even been a GM prototype.

There was a mid 80's El Camino in Nashua New Hampshire, that had an 87 GN engine in it, with 87 nose, and interior. Also there was a El Camino with a GN engine in it for sale on GNTTYPE not to long ago. You could maybe e mail the guy for ideas from someone who already made the swap.