Hurst/Olds Lightning rods & hood scoop

Sorry didn't get pics taken tonight but I DID get the scoop over to my house and he said he would take $75 shipped for it. I want you to know that it does have two very small (less then 1/2 inch long) cracks in the front that I just saw tonight. Not anything that would ever hurt anything, I just like to be really honest on condition and I previously said "no cracks". Also we are still looking for the small center piece that holds down the two seperate pieces of trim at the front of the scoop. I know we saved it but it hasn't been located yet (could be fabricated easy enough). I will get pics to you asap.

Bob Koch

I must enter a message for it to let me post pics.

Attachments

• scoop 009 sized.jpg
    scoop 009 sized.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 1,775
  • scoop 010 sized.jpg
    scoop 010 sized.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,777
  • scoop 012 sized.jpg
    scoop 012 sized.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,722
Sent Message to the second addy.

Hood scoop sale pending to turbo H/O.

Lightning rods still available.

hey do you still have the shifter if so will you take 650.00 shipped and do you have pay pal

hey do you still have the shifter if so will you take 650.00 shipped and do you have pay pal if so ill take them thanks

He said he would take $650 shipped for them. If you are okay with sending me a MO, then you are first in line. Send me a PM if you want them.

Bob

i was wondering if u still have those lightning rods if so wats the least u will take for them right now the console also if available.