Huntsville race

Kevin,
Thanks for the pics . Can you send me the full size pics also. John beat me to it !!!:cool: Im mainly interested in the engine bay pics.

Louie,
No Problem. Pics are sent. Check out this pic of Brady's Firebird. No intercooler, no radiator, no water pump. Just 557" of BBC with an F3 Procharger, along with 22 injectors spraying methanol. Once he gets it sorted out, he should be able to be competitive in EZ Street. He's already gone 5.0s in testing, but wasn't able to hook it at Huntsville this weekend.

Attachments

• brady1.JPG
    brady1.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 248
Kevin,

Thanks for the hook up on the pictures.
How did Dusty do in the black mustang???

John,
I haven't head anything today.
Kevin

Kevin,

I spoke to Dusty and they got 4th place.
It was Reese and Stack in the Final with Stack taking the win
I am sure that Dusty will give a more in depth report soon.

Here's the engine pics I got this weekend. One is the Mustang I was driving and the other is Stack's Monte

Attachments

• ORSCAIMG0001.jpg
    ORSCAIMG0001.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 201
  • ORSCAIMG0002.jpg
    ORSCAIMG0002.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 196
Nice pics of those EZ rides! I really like the black Cobra despite it being handicapped with the smaller 88mm turbo and apparently from reading the other thread in the lounge Dusty did indeed get it to run a 5.29 @138mph which is pretty darn good for that combination... Stack's car is really sick and it seems like he has some pretty good consistency with the car running 4.90's on a regular basis.. Not an easy task at all, especially on Radials, so he must be happier than a pig in sh!t with the car since making the switch from N20 to Turbo! :cool:

Dusty,

You must be pretty darn anxious to get your car out and let her eat!!!:biggrin:

Yep. Alan told me I could take the car to Carolina in two weeks. I think with Co2 on the gate and the front suspension tuned it could go low 20's. I plan to sit Carolina out and focus on getting mine ready for Atlanta.