How Much HP will it make?

You have received an infraction at TurboBuick.Com
Dear L8TRH8R,

You have received an infraction at TurboBuick.Com.

Reason: Harold
-------
Harold
-------

This infraction is worth 1000 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/

Why did I get an infraction????????????? For being to polite to this creep?????
I'm jealous:biggrin:

BYE BYE HAROLD....... again. just to let everyone know HAROLD has been texting me all day crying about being banned once again and then talking chit about Otto who he calls half a dozen times a week looking for free advice.

time for some new meds HAROLD.....

BYE BYE HAROLD....... again. just to let everyone know HAROLD has been texting me all day crying about being banned once again and then talking chit about Otto who he calls half a dozen times a week looking for free advice.

@Bison I was always the bad kid in school, but, damn that's a little excessive!!!!:eek:
@ Brett HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Theres certainly something going on there...
@ Cal Either way, it's worth it not to have to read his expert opinions anymore!

Good one Brett :). This thread was suppose to be a positive one, good job by the board getting him removed and congrats again with your new combo and Tune. You will only get faster with more seat time.

Start a harold thread in the lounge. I called this ball bag out about a month ago and of course he denied his true identity:rolleyes: Harold, Harold, Harold, SMH

Thanks to everyone that brought this to the Mods attention.
Shane has a quicker trigger finger than me.
Dirty Harold will be back, maybe I will get the hammer out next time.

Hell

Id pay cal $2000.00 just to sit down and have dinner with me .so i might learn something new .. Bye bye harold .. And once again props on the car you have felt the pain now is the time to reap the rewards .. Cant wait to see you 1/4 mile times .. Btw im running rear aluminum drums out back they seem to hold soft pads better on the launch .. But finding a good set . Takes a little luck .. But i think thats in your conner too right now.. God bless

@Bison I was always the bad kid in school, but, damn that's a little excessive!!!!:eek:
@ Brett HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Theres certainly something going on there...
@ Cal Either way, it's worth it not to have to read his expert opinions anymore!
Yea, he's just a little retarded. Harold can't help himself. He was just born stupid. Those are some serious numbers u put down and well worth every penny having Cal fly out to tune ur car. Probably the best money u have spent on the car. Congrats.

Yea, he's just a little retarded. Harold can't help himself. He was just born stupid.

Harold posted the specs on his car (which was once YOURS).

He even went as far as copy/pasting (minus a few notes) his build (motor/trans/etc) from your original cars for sale thread, in post #42 on April 20th, 3 WEEKS AGO.

You know the same specs, on the same car, that has a sticky in the Cars For Sale section with 16k+ views!!!

How the heck did you (since it was your car) or one of the mods NOT catch it, 3 WEEKS AGO, when he originally posted it?

No wonder he keeps coming back.

Whomever guards the gates here, keeps sleeping.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz..............

Start a harold thread in the lounge. I called this ball bag out about a month ago and of course he denied his true identity

Guess I am not the only that caught it early.

Too bad it's not contagious.

O no, this is the guy who ended up with your old T Brett?? What a shame that someone soooooooooooo, um, ENGAGING ended up with that beauty... I hope he's not as weasely behind the wheel as he is behind the keyboard!!!:eek:

O no, this is the guy who ended up with your old T Brett?? What a shame that someone soooooooooooo, um, ENGAGING ended up with that beauty... I hope he's not as weasely behind the wheel as he is behind the keyboard!!!:eek:

Next time I'm in O.C. I'd like to meet him. Seems like an interesting person.

Yea quite a character indeed! I'm just not a fan of him implying FWIW I had a "master" cheby engine builder build a combo that was a pos and chit the bed after about 650 miles two years ago, he told me tough luck... After six months of reading posts from many of YOU then going to a man that COULD build it, BUT, would rather not, got his opinion then spoke to Tim at Autoworks. One walk through his garage and I was confidant he could do the job. (Ferrari, Ruf Porsche Turbo, Lambo, to big block Buick and Mopar!) He was leary of the idea of me bringing in all my own parts but agreed to the job. Reading Bison and others using a 212/212 cam, making power, and posting #'s over and over with a stock bottom let me believe if I built the stock engine with all race parts and tune for 650ish rwhp I'd could have a pretty nice reliable, driveable, and FAST street car. With what I learned here and guidance from the Hartline's, on parts and of COURSE tune, I'm happy with the results thus far! Thanks to the TB Fam for your unknowing guidance in my build! Cheers!:D

Yea, he's just a little retarded. Harold can't help himself. He was just born stupid. Those are some serious numbers u put down and well worth every penny having Cal fly out to tune ur car. Probably the best money u have spent on the car. Congrats.

Thanks! As far as Cal goes you're absolutely correct, that's what I told my wife! :tongue: You're also one of the people I'm referring to in my post above. Thanks for sharing knowledge and experience.

How the heck did you (since it was your car) or one of the mods NOT catch it, 3 WEEKS AGO, when he originally posted it?
Bison brought it to my attention. I wasnt following the thread at the time. yea its too bad a schmuck like him ended up with me car. trust me, if I could do it all over again I would have never sold that giant melon head my car. hindsight is always 20/20 tho. who could have known I was selling a car to such a retarded monkey who would go on to harass me and especially Otto for months.

he continues to send me harassing texts crying about getting him banned.....lol He is so upset about getting banned once again that he just cant contain his frustration. in fact, he states and ill quote "I hope the next time they shoot at in your patrol car they have better aim".....lol he's like a little 8 yr old that was kicked out of the playground and banned from the sandbox because he doesnt know how to act and is now crying about it.

I deal with people like him at work quite often but we usually commit them for psych evaluations. I pity his shrink, he must feel like everyone else who has had to deal with him. I can only assume he was dropped on his head numerous times as a baby, which is probably why his head looks like a giant melon.

Bison brought it to my attention.

Bison needs to be a mod then. ;)

Like I said, someone was sleeping behind the wheel on this one.

Harold has signed up what, 3,4,5 times already???

Would you allow the same person to guard your house if someone broke in 3,4,5 times while they were on duty?

Oh well, I am sure he will be back.....

On a side note, I saw your former car in person at the recent SW section gathering, and it is amazing.

You did a beautiful job with it. :cool:

Would you allow the same person to guard your house if someone broke in 3,4,5 times while they were on duty?

On a side note, I saw your former car in person at the recent SW section gathering, and it is amazing.

That's it.... Would your dumbazz please STFO of my sites business...

Do you really think we are stupid enough not to have ip banned certain IP's from him? Do you know CHIT about internet security?

I am sick of your smartazz know more than anyone attitude. Just stay out of my business.... I don't need your advice or anything else....

OKAY??

Come back with some wise crack, please;):mad:

he just signs up under someone else's computer. he is not using the same IP. those have already been flagged. its only after a while of his dirahea of the mouth that alerts people to his whining.

I knew it was him because of the parts he listed as being my old car which again shows how stupid he really is....:rolleyes: not everyone is going to be in tune to what parts were on the his car indicating who he was unless they went back and studied my car for sale thread.

and as far as someone guarding my house and breaking into it I have no idea what that means and makes no sense.

you should probably zip it before it reads banned under ur screen name as well.

That's it.... Would your dumbazz please STFO of my sites business...

Do you really think we are stupid enough not to have ip banned certain IP's from him? Do you know CHIT about internet security?

I am sick of your smartazz know more than anyone attitude. Just stay out of my business.... I don't need your advice or anything else....

OKAY??

Come back with some wise crack, please;):mad:

Signature worthy!!!

he just signs up under someone else's computer. he is not using the same IP. those have already been flagged. its only after a while of his dirahea of the mouth that alerts people to his whining.

I knew it was him because of the parts he listed as being my old car which again shows how stupid he really is....:rolleyes: not everyone is going to be in tune to what parts were on the his car indicating who he was unless they went back and studied my car for sale thread.

and as far as someone guarding my house and breaking into it I have no idea what that means and makes no sense.

you should probably zip it before it reads banned under ur screen name as well.

It's funny you say that, I was thinking it had to be your old car because I DID study your section!!! I was considering selling my car to boosted3 (this was before Cal came to tune mine) and buying yours! Just love the leather and black limited, partial to this particular car now, as we all have happen. Just kinda figured others had to know who had it an would've called it out...