How Much HP will it make?

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Beating_a_Dead_Horse.jpg
    Beating_a_Dead_Horse.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 442
My numbers are more realistic grumpy, 591rwhp 24psi, 20* timing with a badly slipping transmision., the car has been 106 in the 1/8 mile with a 1.79 sixty. ;) the only thing i got over LH8TH8R is fully ported GN1 heads, solid roller, 70hps dbb billet wheels with 4 bolt housing, I am just doubting his dyno numbers because its almost impossible to get that high with low timing and low boost, but like you said before there is more way to skin a cat and his combo could be working for him, I am very curious to see his timeslip when he gets it, that will tell us the full truth, at 730rwhp he should be able to run at least low 6's in the 1/8 at over 110mph.

FYI my car only weights 3,100pnds without me in it.

Went to the closest track (1/8 mile strip) to us last Saturday Lost Creek Raceway elevation 5260ft, drove the car about 110 miles each way,1st time EVER racing at a drag strip. Best pass was 7.39 at 101.85 with a 1.94 60ft at 21 psi, car I was running ran a 7.10 at 96.39 with a 1.58 60ft.... I have video as well but not sure how to upload it!
FWIW my car weighs 3830 with me in it.

From looking at the flag there was a stiff head wind there. The mph matches my high 10 second passes. And I typically have lazy launches. For a car that hooks hard, that's a mid 10 second pass. Great job for the first time out!

From looking at the flag there was a stiff head wind there. The mph matches my high 10 second passes. And I typically have lazy launches. For a car that hooks hard, that's a mid 10 second pass. Great job for the first time out!

There was definitely a stiff headwind! I think its the only thing that kept the rain away from the track!

Not bad at all for your first time at the track and at that elevation. Good work!

Congrats! I'm shocked this guy is so insistant on calling you a liar. Oh well, Nice car, build, and videos!

Thanks guys, I'm pretty happy with the results, especially at 21psi with as much as the car weighs. I'm planning on going to a 1/4 mile strip here in the next week or two, maybe I'll take the sub box out this time...:rolleyes: Need to hold more then 4psi at the line in order to get my 60's down.

Adjust

Your rear brake tight . Im holding 12-15 psi with drag radials great runs at that eley bring it down to the flat lands and piss some people off would ya ..

Everything is new on the car, I'm going to try some softer pads first, then just go to rear disks if that doesn't help. I'd really like to see what it would do at sea level... Also, the car has EVERYTHING in it. Spare tire, jack, two amps a 13" sub enclosure etc. It's a TRUE street car!

Ok dude, i dont know what your name is or the name of the stuff you are smoking but if you can't understand that it is very unlikely you could make
850+ on a little 212/212 cam, unported TA heads and a 6765 then I don't know what else to say, do your research and then come back with realistic numbers to post, I think Cal is telling what you want to hear but I still think that your 730rwhp on 24psi and only 18* of timing is also very suspicious. :D
Hey HAROLD what happened to ur 4 previous screen names? oh yea, they were BANNED!!! just like this one will be soon. and you wonder why u keep getting banned. ur such a retard and a little troll.

ud think with that giant head of urs there would actually be a brain inside of that skull. apparently not.

I hear you have pissed off ur tranny guy and now he also does not want to deal with you. wat a surprise that is.

Hey HAROLD what happened to ur 4 previous screen names? oh yea, they were BANNED!!! just like this one will be soon. and you wonder why u keep getting banned. ur such a retard and a little troll.

ud think with that giant head of urs there would actually be a brain inside of that skull. apparently not.

I hear you have pissed off ur tranny guy and now he also does not want to deal with you. wat a surprise that is.
:eek::eek::eek:

You paid 2k to have your car tuned by Cal :eek:, wow, i think i will keep mine were it is for now. :D

Forgive me i made a slight mistake saying there were TA heads, i know for sure you said there were GN1's which is exactly what i have except mine are the fully ported GN1R's.

I know he wont fly out anywhere unless it involves a group tune over 2k and the clients have to pay for his room, food etc etc, so if a group of 10 people got together it could $200+ a pop, do you mean to tell me you paid him personally 2k just to tune your car?

One question, what is the compression ratio on your build?

Ok dude, i dont know what your name is or the name of the stuff you are smoking but if you can't understand that it is very unlikely you could make
850+ on a little 212/212 cam, unported TA heads and a 6765 then I don't know what else to say, do your research and then come back with realistic numbers to post, I think Cal is telling what you want to hear but I still think that your 730rwhp on 24psi and only 18* of timing is also very suspicious. :D

I like crapping on things, would you like to be next? :D

I cant flap my gums because I still have all my teeth intact, perhaps your comment applies more to you who wears dentures. :D now please stay on the east section and go flap your dentures over there. :p

when my car was on the dyno my guy never got on the phone or called anybody during, you must be confusing me with somebody else. :confused:

My numbers are more realistic grumpy, 591rwhp 24psi, 20* timing with a badly slipping transmision., the car has been 106 in the 1/8 mile with a 1.79 sixty. ;) the only thing i got over LH8TH8R is fully ported GN1 heads, solid roller, 70hps dbb billet wheels with 4 bolt housing, I am just doubting his dyno numbers because its almost impossible to get that high with low timing and low boost, but like you said before there is more way to skin a cat and his combo could be working for him, I am very curious to see his timeslip when he gets it, that will tell us the full truth, at 730rwhp he should be able to run at least low 6's in the 1/8 at over 110mph.

FYI my car only weights 3,100pnds without me in it.

Damn, I quit reading...

Harold, BYE:rolleyes:

Please people don't wait so long to tell me he is back next time....

You have received an infraction at TurboBuick.Com
Dear L8TRH8R,

You have received an infraction at TurboBuick.Com.

Reason: Harold
-------
Harold
-------

This infraction is worth 1000 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/

Why did I get an infraction????????????? For being to polite to this creep?????