How Much HP will it make?

WOW!!! after reading all the drama i don't know what to say, but i do have a couple of questions.

1- the age of the people involved?
2- their mental state?
3- I didn't know that name calling was allowed?
4- if you guys let this chump get in your nerves where you guys spend most of your time trying to figure out who he is just to get satisfaction from kicking him off for a few weeks or days before he comes back, then he has already won..

that's all..

pete.

WOW!!! after reading all the drama i don't know what to say, but i do have a couple of questions.

1- the age of the people involved?
2- their mental state?
3- I didn't know that name calling was allowed?
4- if you guys let this chump get in your nerves where you guys spend most of your time trying to figure out who he is just to get satisfaction from kicking him off for a few weeks or days before he comes back, then he has already won..

that's all..

pete.
1- the age of the people involved? 7 OR 8 YEARS OLD.
2- their mental state? SLIGHTLY RETARDED.
3- I didn't know that name calling was allowed? RETARDED MONKEYS ARE AN EXCEPTION.
4- if you guys let this chump get in your nerves where you guys spend most of your time trying to figure out who he is just to get satisfaction from kicking him off for a few weeks or days before he comes back, then he has already won.. THE ONLY THING HE HAS WON IS A LIFETIME BANNED MEMBERSHIP FOR WHICH HE HAS EARNED.

just remember an old Chinese proverb and live by it.

he who angers you is in control

So far I only see a couple of people on this thread who are really angry at him, if you guys are letting him get to that point, then like charlie sheen says, he is winning, brett, bison,L8TRH8R, you guys need to find something else better to other than to be chasing a ghost.

So far I only see a couple of people on this thread who are really angry at him, if you guys are letting him get to that point, then like charlie sheen says, he is winning, brett, bison,L8TRH8R, you guys need to find something else better to other than to be chasing a ghost.
lol.... u think he angers us? pete u are way out in left field apparently.

were just having fun watching Harold squirm at his own expense as he scrambles to find new screen names to pollute people threads. no one is angry at anyone, he's just a little troll were having fun with. he entertains us like a circus monkey does.

he is still angry apparently tho since he continues to send me text messages crying about being banned still. lol

he tries to get under peoples skin so we return the favor. u need to lighten up pete.:rolleyes: I think ur the one that needs to find something better to do then worry about Harold the ghost....lol

The only reason the winner in question ever got under my skin is he implied I was a liar. As far as the rest of his opinions they are not worth being upset over, just a sad man crying in public, I actually feel bad for the poor guy. :p

Pete is from So Cal, Harold is from the OC, they're clearly buddies or there is some truth to that LA air and it's affects on people!!! It's funny he says post 122 sums it up... If that's the case, it was all summed up before your FIRST post, soooooo your opinion here is as needed as your friends. Good luck with the tranny boys. I'm done here, car made 315rwhp at 13 psi.... Outta 3 cylinders!!!! :tongue: Guys like these two weasels will make good people just go away and not share their experience and knowledge....

Nice work. Time to throw in a 9.5". You will drive all over that 10" when it's unlocked.

Is this why the car spins so easily? What size convertor would be a better fit keeping in mind the car is only seeing 3-5 trips to the track a year MAX.

are you going to video the dyno run?
[video=youtube_share;YzfIvKZqreY]http://youtu.be/YzfIvKZqreY[/video]
Here are the last dyno pulls I made this summer. Got out of it real quick, wasn't even at peak power yet!

Here are a couple pix from this summer 5x7.JC.IMG_1728.jpg5x7.JC.IMG_1975.jpg5x7.JC.IMG_1909.jpg5x7.JC.IMG_1856.jpg

Stock block, RJC girdle, Eagle crank, Eagle rods, comp hydrolic roller 212/212, Diamond pistons, GN1 heads with port matched intake, twin M15's Razor pump, ATR headers and 3 inch dp, TR 3inch exhaust, and super extreme fmic and pipes, Accufab 70mm tb and plenum, Extreme automatics stg.3 200R XFI will be tuned by Mr. Hartline this Monday. What are your predictions??

What injectors are you using?
i have exactly same combo in my own turbo-t....