How much boost is this?

No Quarter

I'm seeing 307Kpa at about 4300rpm. My boost gauges is only showing me 10psi - but this can't be right.

Any ideas? What the hell is Kpa and is there anywhere I can find a cross referance chart for Bar equating to boost?

thats about 30.04 psi. 100 kpa is the threshold between vacuum and boost, 200 kpa ~ 14.5 psi and 300 kpa ~ 30 psi. i think you might have the wrong map sensor, it might be a 1 bar and not a 3 bar, thats why its reading so high.

Would'nt a 1 bar sensor just peg out at like 107? Or something similar? How do I check the map sensor - its what came with the set up.

you can also go to your dashboard settings and add boost to it, so you can see and record boost in PSI.
Otto

Originally posted by No Quarter
Would'nt a 1 bar sensor just peg out at like 107? Or something similar? How do I check the map sensor - its what came with the set up.

Well if u set your ecu to read a 3 bar, your fuel map will read around 300 kpa. but say if u have a 1 bar map sensor and u set ur ecu to read 3 bar, ur readings will be off. try setting it to 1 bar and see if your boost gauge matches your ecu reading.