how close are you guys.....

spoolinV6

I live around the Gurnee area (NE burbs) and every once in a while i see a fellow GN owner whizz by, never getting the chance to catch you guys at a light. How many of you guys live wayy up here??

turbobob is in crystal lke...theres a few more guys up there too....swing by jimmy's trans in mundelien...you'll probably run into a couple there

Mundelein. I was up at the McDonalds in gurnee looking for the street racers on saturday. No Luck.

We have a couple the Midwest meets coming up 7/18 and 8/22. I'd be interested if anyone wanted to do a small IL get together too.

I'm in for the 8/22 in Wisconsin. If anyone wants to travel together, please let me know. I will be out of town on 7/18.

Mundelein. I was up at the McDonalds in gurnee looking for the street racers on saturday. No Luck.

Nice....I'm pretty familar w/ the Mundelein area myself b/c my dad lives out there. I only live like 10 mins away from that Mickey d's, friday nights all the muscles are parked up there and next door at the t-bell they got ricers galore

I live in Franklin, Wi not too far from Gurnee....about 45 mins I think. Anybody doing anything this weekend if its not too crappy

i do

is the car plate ILVC16 thats me iam in lindenhurst does sound like a buick or 500ci f-2 procharger that me the only way to go love it bad ass pull next to me dont even think about it i be micky d on fridays or rsd stop me anytime lou.

I live in the great lakes are near the navy base. I'm always up at McD's accept the last few weeks due to hot rod power tour and now the car is apart due to a lifter:mad: . but will be up shortly