How can I get an avatar?

Originally posted by CTX-SLPR
Thats what is going to get Turbo 6 power one of these days, I'm building the engine for it right now. Its a built 484 4.1 with ported stock heads, custom pistons, and an Eagle crank. Should be running 72's with a nice big ball bearing turbo. All I need to do is figure out how I'm going to get the oil pan to clear the crossmember and steering linkages as the 65 Riv is a rear steer car and all the other thing people put these in are front steer cars.
Inshallah (God Willing) it will see powertour '06 under turbo power. Though I still have to find the car after I save up the money for it, probably Christmas '06 time frame after the engine and tranny are ready for it.
That is awesome... nice project good luck, I like it lots:cool:

Okay Travis....I hate to do this to ya, but how about me now?

Attachments

• coolgrillpic.jpg
    coolgrillpic.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 276
Originally posted by NJTurbo
Done Sylvan, you needed a face-lift:eek: :D
Avatar looks sweet.....now just change my description back before I say nasty things about Elvis.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Avatar looks sweet.....now just change my description back before I say nasty things about Elvis.

Done have a nice day:cool:

Stand in line I am giving out tickets as to who get's to me first:eek:

I also fixed your link to your home page at the bottom of your sig so it is a live link, consider that a freebie.

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Done have a nice day:cool:

Stand in line I am giving out tickets as to who get's to me first:eek:

I also fixed your link to your home page at the bottom of your sig so it is a live link, consider that a freebie.
Thanks! BTW, I was bluffing- my father was a big Elvis fan, so was my brother, so is my wife which would prevent me from saying anything negative.

Man, I've gotta become a moderator.....I would SO abuse my power.;)

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Thanks! BTW, I was bluffing- my father was a big Elvis fan, so was my brother, so is my wife which would prevent me from saying anything negative.

Man, I've gotta become a moderator.....I would SO abuse my power.;)

Na not you buddy, just having one of them days if you know what I mean:mad: :eek:

Hi Travis. If possible could you turn this into an avatar. Thanx

Attachments

47.3 KB · Views: 188