Hot Air Motor---Free

:eek: All this time I thought it was at your in-laws house. Do they remember what kind of truck and what the guys looked like?

No, it was on the shoulder of the road, fronting the neighbors house...

white ? truck with engine hoist, 2 or 3 guys...

not much to go on...

Not your fault at all Rob. :) Hope you don't think I'm blaming you! :D

I didn't need the stuff at all. It's just that, like you, I didn't want it to go to waste. Although a Hot-Air powered Toyota 4X4 would be pretty cool, eh? :cool:

I would have given the stuff away, or let someone else take it if they had asked about it. :rolleyes:

Just not a very cool thing to do....... ASSUMING that they did see your post.

Athough in all likelihood they did. Too much of a coincidence otherwise.

Whatever though.... Didn't mean to stir up anything....

Water under the bridge....:)

i may have a hot-air on the side soon with matching dp and wg :D. I'm picking up Derecks LC2 and BRF this weekend **hint hint**

Originally posted by Turtle TR
i may have a hot-air on the side soon with matching dp and wg :D. I'm picking up Derecks LC2 and BRF this weekend **hint hint**

Uh Oh....

The Dark Syde is calling Chris... no wait, those are the voices in my head....:D

You going tonight?

Originally posted by Geoff87
Not your fault at all Rob. :) Hope you don't think I'm blaming you! :D

I didn't need the stuff at all. It's just that, like you, I didn't want it to go to waste. Although a Hot-Air powered Toyota 4X4 would be pretty cool, eh? :cool:

I would have given the stuff away, or let someone else take it if they had asked about it. :rolleyes:

Just not a very cool thing to do....... ASSUMING that they did see your post.

Athough in all likelihood they did. Too much of a coincidence otherwise.

Whatever though.... Didn't mean to stir up anything....

Water under the bridge....:)

NO Geoff, I'm just kinda bummed. I shoul've just called you or chris first, then if no one wanted it, I should have posted it on the board

Like I said, live and learn, kill the thieves in the process...blablabla

Oh yes! I'm always there. I'm the homeless guy by the tree by the staging lanes :p.

I'll prob be up top by the BSM guys... wanna talk story with them and say hello....

C-ya

BTW, My wife asked how you knew it was me this morning?

was it my outstanding physique?

Rob :cool: