Hot Air Motor---Free

HI85WH1

Shhh... I've got a Secret
Here is the story...

I went to my in-laws Saturday, and the house across the street is a rental. The old tenants had a tow truck and other stuff. they are gone now.

Its what they left behind that was interesting...

A complete hot-air motor and trans (BQ)

I spoke to the current tenants, they said if I want it, take it...

Anyone interested? I dont know what shape its in, but it is complete...

Rob

Long block + accessories? Turbo, etc.?

Let me know where to pick it up.. :D

Geoff...

you will need a hoist... its in Ewa beach...Makule Road...

Let me know...I'll give you a hand...

Its complete... C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E

Rob

I just couldnt bear to see it get thrown away...

(pack-rat at heart)

Elizabeth........ Elizabeth.....The big one is coming honey!

Thanks Rob! :cool: I have a hoist. Need to make more room now...:D Call you tomorrow...

Danny-

Nope. :( I swapped the A/C and FP relay today to see if that would work (same P/N). It didn't. FP still keeps priming itself key on. I'll buy some new relays tomorrow anyway.

When replacing relays, do I need to unplug the battery to reset the PCM?:confused:

I guess I'll try the PCM swap next.

Do the PCM's vary year to year? Is there a difference between auto vs stick, as far as PCM's are concerned? :confused:

Re: Elizabeth........ Elizabeth.....The big one is coming honey!

Originally posted by Geoff87
Thanks Rob! :cool: I have a hoist. Need to make more room now...:D Call you tomorrow...

Hey, dont get me in trouble with your better half...

BTW, I'm working 16 hours tomorrow (now till 3pm)

feel free to call and we can talk about it... office 847-8332

or cell 291-1328

Rob

Re: Danny-

Nope. :( I swapped the A/C and FP relay today to see if that would work (same P/N). It didn't. FP still keeps priming itself key on. I'll buy some new relays tomorrow anyway.

When replacing relays, do I need to unplug the battery to reset the PCM?:confused:

I guess I'll try the PCM swap next.

Do the PCM's vary year to year? Is there a difference between auto vs stick, as far as PCM's are concerned? :confused:

you dont have to unplug the battery to reset the pcm when replacing relays....but it wouldnt hurt to try it anyways...

having the fuel pump on constant ....after thinking a little....could be a pcm or tfi (mounted on distributor) problem....though the tfi is famous for giving a no spark condition.... if the tfi is however sending a signal to the pcm....then the pcm will energize the fuel pump.... you could maybe try unpluging the distributor connector while the fuel pump is still running ....and if the fuel pump is still running...than it sounds definitely like the pcm

as far as year to year...i dont think the pcm varied too much...but as far as stick and auto....it does matter slightly as one of the two does have a more aggressive timing tuned to it...

heres a site where i order most of my used parts and very knowlegeable with mustang parts www.daves-mustang-parts.com
danny

Gone...

Geoff, I hope it was you that got it...

When I got up tonight to go to work, my wife told me that her dad called and said someone came with a hoist and picked it up...

I really, really hope it was you?

Rob

THAT'S WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!
Way uncool, however took the damn freakin' motor, give it to whom it belongs. Man, dishonesty sucks...:mad:

I dont know whether or not it was a coincidence, but I was the only person that inquired about it...

Mighty fishy...

As long as who got it can use it, I just didnt want to see it get trashed...

You guys are right. It was wrong if the person who got it reads this BB... if you are here...fess-up!

Rob

Originally posted by HI85WH1
I dont know whether or not it was a coincidence, but I was the only person that inquired about it...

Mighty fishy...

As long as who got it can use it, I just didnt want to see it get trashed...

You guys are right. It was wrong if the person who got it reads this BB... if you are here...fess-up!

Rob
was anyone at your in-laws house to confirm it being picked up? cause this is pretty jacked up.

Originally posted by Turtle TR
was anyone at your in-laws house to confirm it being picked up? cause this is pretty jacked up.

Yeah, they were home, but the engine was across the street (I knew I should've moved it Saturday when I was there...)

My Father-in-law said someone came with truck and engine hoist and took it away...

Still pissed about getting SNAKED!:mad:

sorry Geoff, I guess not all of the veiwers here are straight-up...

I shouldve kept the street name out of the post...

Live and learn...