Hood Insulation Pads with the Silk Screened Logo

Gbodyparts.com has something coming for you guys on this. It will be at a great price too:wink:

quote on total price out the door to 48234. and a great price from gbodyparts.com? what do you call 'great'? I'd like to hear this.

quote on total price out the door to 48234. and a great price from gbodyparts.com? what do you call 'great'? I'd like to hear this.

We are getting just the lettering made. I have the samples here today. We will give you an option of just buying the lettering & then going down to your local GM dealer & picking up the insulator. Take a household Iron & install yourself.Shipping $5.00. Of course if you want the whole liner done we will offer that as well.
I'm trying to nail him down on a price for the lettering now. Of course if we buy 100 it will be cheap.We're targeting $50 or less for all 3 stencils.

no-nos I'm not trying to step on your toes here.We were working on this with a company in DE. last year.Took the $ & we never recieved a product. Finally got some one local down here to do it.

We are also coming out with liscensce plates that you can e-mail us a J peg pic & have it installed on a plate. I should have some pics of that on the site this evening.$29.95 to your door in the continental U.S.

We are getting just the lettering made. I have the samples here today. We will give you an option of just buying the lettering & then going down to your local GM dealer & picking up the insulator. Take a household Iron & install yourself.Shipping $5.00. Of course if you want the whole liner done we will offer that as well.
I'm trying to nail him down on a price for the lettering now. Of course if we buy 100 it will be cheap.We're targeting $50 or less for all 3 stencils.

no-nos I'm not trying to step on your toes here.We were working on this with a company in DE. last year.Took the $ & we never recieved a product. Finally got some one local down here to do it.

We are also coming out with liscensce plates that you can e-mail us a J peg pic & have it installed on a plate. I should have some pics of that on the site this evening.$29.95 to your door in the continental U.S.

hay brian,

No-problem at all bud :) i know that will sell like hotcakes :smile: , i talked the guy who makes them into shareing it his process with the other guys and you gotta admit $500 bucks is alot for anyone here, you also know that at the price he sells it for he's not making much, he did not want to do it, but i told him he would be depriveing all fellow buick guys a chance at a good pad at a good price, ( cause there was no-one offering anything else)

I KNOW WERE NOT VENDOERS :eek: , the real vendors here like you, kirban, RJC, fullthrottle etc..those wondering SGRIM -the administrator of turbo buick NOT ONCE did he say anything to me or send me any pm's, that was a first class act on his part, he could have told me " not to post that here, cause there are paying vendors here that might get upset a bit, he could have said that and he would have been 100% right but he did'nt.

we were only trying to help our buick community out and we never ment to step on any toe's , we don't make no-where near enough to even think about being vendors,( we can't afford it :biggrin: ) this was just 2 guys who thought of another way to try to save the guys some dough. I have been using this site EXTENSIVELY, in building-up my 9 sec gn and have purchased ( like everyone else here) thousands from alot of the vendors here and have nothing but praises for all of them. sorry i made this so long, Brian that was very considerate of you to think about me, i wish you nothing but the best your a great asset to our little community. i hope i did'nt put to many to sleep.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Hood Insulator

I Have Seen These Being Made In Person.

The Guy Who Makes These Is A (type A) Personality And Will Not Settle For Anything Less Then Perfection. The Final Product Speaks For Itself.

No Dissapointments!!:)