Hood Insulation Pads with the Silk Screened Logo

i would but i don't have enough intrest in taking these to ohio, Cal said he would take them up for us and i don't mind driving the 4hr drive to deliver them to cal but i have not had anyone pre-order one for the event if i had a couple of orders i would but so far i've just been sending them thru DHL.

Woo-hoo !!!

Got mine today !! It's nice, no sticker here = no peeling. :smile: Thanks no-nos ! :biggrin:

downpipe009.jpg

downpipe007.jpg

Thanks 1badtt

Got mine today !! It's nice, no sticker here = no peeling. :smile: Thanks no-nos ! :biggrin:

downpipe009.jpg

downpipe007.jpg

anytime 1BADTT, the hood pad looks really good, were happy that you liked it and want to say thanks for being patient with us :smile:

thanks again
Fred & Carlos

hay guys, i looked at the shipping box from gm and found that there's alot of box that is'nt needed maybe we'll resize the box? and save on shipping ???????

Hopefully, resizing of the box is possible without reducing the structural integrity or strength of the container/box.

absolutely, the structural integrity of the box will be intact i have found out shipping for your area wells but i always check every other shipping company.
i like to check next day service-2nd day service-ground delivery there's a couple of other things to look for, i want to make sure that once i tell you a price for shipping IT IS THAT PRICE, cause i will not go back to someone and say " oh, i got bad news the shipping is more than that"

we will make sure that the box is not compromised, i will let you know if not today tomorrow at the latest, thanks for being patient.

thanks guys

P.S.

Tbird i have not forgotten about you will do the same :cool:

I can't speak for anybody else, but in my book timliness & accuracy take precedence over early & inaccurate.