honda wbo2 #?

nightdiver

I lost the p/n that i had somewhere writen....Can someone tell me what was it ? Id like to ask honda dist.for a price first
Thanks

This sensor is available as a replacement part for a Honda (part # 36531-P07-003 - Honda Civic 1.5 3 Door, circa 1995, US, non-Californian model).

The NTK sensor is stamped with the text L1H1.

I hope you realize it wont work until you get it calibrated by fast to match your o2 calibration resistor value programmed in the ecm

Thanks for the p/ns.
I didnt know that it wont work....so if i buy that from fast direct, i still need to send the ecm for calibration ?
I just need a spare sensor.....

Yes, im not sure how much its going to cost, so you better inquire.

If you buy it direct from FAST you DON'T have to send the ecm in. Just tell them your serial number when you order it. Retail cost is $399

I asked a friend of mine that has a honda mitsu service shop and he said 290 Euros but he was not that sure. Ill check tomorrow@ honda dealers

Originally posted by BarnesGN
Honda list is 373.80
Yes I do work at a Honda Dealership.

Autozone, sells them under the Bosch brand, but it's still the NTK sensor, last couple I bought were $169.

I know I won't make any friends with this post, but we will only provide calibrations for sensors purchased through FAST. I hope this information finds you before you run to the store to get an O2 sensor for your FAST.

It doesnt worth the risk:D I spended too much money for my engine builtup not to mention that my back is in a bad condition:( i dondnt want to break something

Just to let you know i asked a dealer and it costs 200 euros - 20% (for me)+ shipping