Honda Kill Stories.....

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
I dont have any kill stories of my own yet since i bought my car in August and no one challenged me all fall. Would love to hear some. I hate honda's one my old buddies got into them while i was in the navy. Now all he does is sell drugs and brag about his honda all day on facebook. Let's just say we aren't friends anymore. He wants to race but my cars not ready yet. Someone fuel my hate for these cars with some kill stories ;)

Not a turbo buick but hatered's universal....Literally twenty mins ago I was on my way back from the store and a honda hatch typical dbag mods done to it. I pull up next to him in my MOM's '10 challenger R/T. needless to say once he took off I gave it a sec or two then smashed it and walked past him

Can’t remember who said it on this site but it sure hit home with me. “ I would rather have a 13 second TR than a 10 second ricer” The guy had to gut the interior too; I bet he now knows what the inside of a beer can sounds like when it is kick down the road…LOL

Check my video's on Youtube under meanchicken87...there is one in there (I think it was my first run in the GN ever down a 1/4 mile in fact) of a "built" and gutted Honda making all sorts of racket at the line....On the green he barely made it 5 feet before breaking....that's how most Honda's at the track roll...constantly oiling things down so the rest of us who run sit in the staging lanes waiting for them to get towed and cleaned up...again...

In my video agasnt the GT500, you can see another Honda getting towed away as I kill the GT500....

So you want a good story huh?

OK so back in 2000 I moved to where I live now, found that I am 20 minutes or so from the dragway 42. This is no premier track but it is fun to go there to make passes and tune.

So I was there whit the Buick in 2000 and back then it was running low 12. Nothing outrageous but it ran good.

In the staging lanes looking at direct scan for my last pass and the local ricer boy stops and looks at the car. He starts talking to his friends about how heavy those monte carlos are and how slow they are. As he walks away he says to his buddies he is going to to show hwo fast he is by beating that slow arse monte, followed by the usual ricer potty mouth.

I roll up and low and behold who do I get pared up with but ricer boy.

I do my quiet burnout and then dry hop the car to test the DR's are hooking and roll into the first beams and hold.

My ricer begins to do a burn out, another burn out, burn out again, dry hop, backup, dry hop, back up dry hop and then runs right into both beams and deep stages.

I bring it up to 1 lb of boost and ease it into the second beam.

Lights drop I let ricky racer get out about a length, side step the brake let the old girl hook up and rolled it WOT.

at the 60 foot mark she is 19lbs of boost and pulling like a freight train.

at about 500 ' I fly by ricky racer like he is standing still and dropped an anchor.

I pick up my time slip and ran my best time to date, 12.05 at 108, I am happy.

But wait the story continues, my wife was in the stands during this and this was her side of this story.

In the stands when we did our burnouts the ricer boys were there talking about how the monte carlos was going to get spanked.

They kept talking about how fast he was and that the imports were going to show how a fast a real car was.

So finally we stage and the ricer boys are all about his burn out and how quiet my car was and how the honda was so fast, being loud and obnoxious ans they always are.

So light drops, honda is off sounding like the untuned 2 stroke chain saw it is, his buddoes are hooping and hollering laughing.

Then I moved, front end came up, back end squatted and it took off like a rocket.

My wife said all you could hear was silence and then the $^%# words.

My wife said when I flashed a 12.05 she clapped, when they lighted a 13.68 they just walked away with their heads down.

Nobody saw them the rest of the night.

Funny thing at the time I was actually impressed by a 13.68 from that thing, apparently they thought it was the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Hope this makes you feel better.

By the way my car was pretty much stock unopened with a Hooker exhaust, gutted cat BFG DR's bags rear suspension bushings and welded Arms, 16 position thumb wheel chip and old school ATR CA box.

Its even funnier considering all my mods took less than a weekend and I still had all the amenities.

I love my Buick.

Yea those coky ricers when hes asked what u go "its a 4" no shhhh sherlock n he takes off.. Typical honda owner move.. I bet after that day of racing that stolen k20 was done for.. Ooh yea in chicago about 99% of hondas with swaps are stolen..

One of our local ricer "clubs" had a track day at the local 1/8th mile track. Quickest honda cracked off an 8.90. There was a Jr dragster there that ran a 7.60.

I always hated honda clubs. (this from someone with a honda) Me and my brother would take our cars to the track and listen to the stupid stuff the honda club people said, "the only way to make power in a honda is a boosted k20 bra" and then smoke them in a heavy prelude with 260hp. Now when I go to the track with the buick or even ride with my brother in his 4300lb olds wagon, the honda clubs stay away lol. Some poeple with hondas know what to stay away from.

I dont have any kill stories of my own yet since i bought my car in August and no one challenged me all fall. Would love to hear some. I hate honda's one my old buddies got into them while i was in the navy. Now all he does is sell drugs and brag about his honda all day on facebook. Let's just say we aren't friends anymore. He wants to race but my cars not ready yet. Someone fuel my hate for these cars with some kill stories ;)

If your car is running then it's ready.

So you want a good story huh?

OK so back in 2000 I moved to where I live now, found that I am 20 minutes or so from the dragway 42. This is no premier track but it is fun to go there to make passes and tune.

So I was there whit the Buick in 2000 and back then it was running low 12. Nothing outrageous but it ran good.

In the staging lanes looking at direct scan for my last pass and the local ricer boy stops and looks at the car. He starts talking to his friends about how heavy those monte carlos are and how slow they are. As he walks away he says to his buddies he is going to to show hwo fast he is by beating that slow arse monte, followed by the usual ricer potty mouth.

I roll up and low and behold who do I get pared up with but ricer boy.

I do my quiet burnout and then dry hop the car to test the DR's are hooking and roll into the first beams and hold.

My ricer begins to do a burn out, another burn out, burn out again, dry hop, backup, dry hop, back up dry hop and then runs right into both beams and deep stages.

I bring it up to 1 lb of boost and ease it into the second beam.

Lights drop I let ricky racer get out about a length, side step the brake let the old girl hook up and rolled it WOT.

at the 60 foot mark she is 19lbs of boost and pulling like a freight train.

at about 500 ' I fly by ricky racer like he is standing still and dropped an anchor.

I pick up my time slip and ran my best time to date, 12.05 at 108, I am happy.

But wait the story continues, my wife was in the stands during this and this was her side of this story.

In the stands when we did our burnouts the ricer boys were there talking about how the monte carlos was going to get spanked.

They kept talking about how fast he was and that the imports were going to show how a fast a real car was.

So finally we stage and the ricer boys are all about his burn out and how quiet my car was and how the honda was so fast, being loud and obnoxious ans they always are.

So light drops, honda is off sounding like the untuned 2 stroke chain saw it is, his buddoes are hooping and hollering laughing.

Then I moved, front end came up, back end squatted and it took off like a rocket.

My wife said all you could hear was silence and then the $^%# words.

My wife said when I flashed a 12.05 she clapped, when they lighted a 13.68 they just walked away with their heads down.

Nobody saw them the rest of the night.

Funny thing at the time I was actually impressed by a 13.68 from that thing, apparently they thought it was the hottest thing since sliced bread.

Hope this makes you feel better.

By the way my car was pretty much stock unopened with a Hooker exhaust, gutted cat BFG DR's bags rear suspension bushings and welded Arms, 16 position thumb wheel chip and old school ATR CA box.

Its even funnier considering all my mods took less than a weekend and I still had all the amenities.

I love my Buick.
It did make me happy. Because looking at my last bill for my car I'm kinda in a bad mood

I locked horns with a 4 door Accord when i lived in Mia when my car was high 12's.
I just moved to the area and didnt know the scene at all......so here comes the lil 4 door accord along side me in my 87 and we were both doing about 60..... he revved it up a lil ...It was at night and saw the typical Big tach glowing on the dash and the car was faded and beat up a lil, thought I had it......I nailed it well.......After picking my jaw up off the floorboard and seeeing him take off spinning and blow 3 fireballs out the fart pipe through 3 gears and darn near go over the horizon...... I was humbled..

Turns out he was putting down north of 660 FWHP with a fully built sleeved B16 or 18 or something, turbod, caged, yadda yada.
So they aint all slow.

I locked horns with a 4 door Accord when i lived in Mia when my car was high 12's.
I just moved to the area and didnt know the scene at all......so here comes the lil 4 door accord along side me in my 87 and we were both doing about 60..... he revved it up a lil ...It was at night and saw the typical Big tach glowing on the dash and the car was faded and beat up a lil, thought I had it......I nailed it well.......After picking my jaw up off the floorboard and seeeing him take off spinning and blow 3 fireballs out the fart pipe through 3 gears and darn near go over the horizon...... I was humbled..

Turns out he was putting down north of 660 FWHP with a fully built sleeved B16 or 18 or something, turbod, caged, yadda yada.
So they aint all slow.

A b series in a cb? Yea when they get revved up they can really fly. Have fun trying to get the wheels to stop spinning.

A b series in a cb? Yea when they get revved up they can really fly. Have fun trying to get the wheels to stop spinning.
i didnt know 4 cylinders could make that HP. Like i said before i respect people who can build them, hate the fart can, stickers, body kits while the the engine is barely touched

There's a guy who visits the board on occasion by the screen name INLINE4....he has an Acura that goes 10's....